64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-05-2017, 06:59 AM
RE: [REQ] 10xCommissions
Any one to share it here?
05-05-2017, 11:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2017 11:28 AM by NetProfits.)
(05-05-2017 05:39 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote:  LOL, the management here likes to stash
some of the better WSOs in the VIP section
to get more $$$ on membership fees.

However, there are people that run other
Blackhat sites that belong to the VIP and just
borrow the VIP posts and post them on
other sites. This causes the management
here a headache because they are basically
forcing their members to look for products
that are shared here in VIP on other forums because
of the membership fee.

Oh well.
JL

What I find interesting is they have this VIP area that person must pay to join but everything I click that contains the word VIP in order to find out more about it to see if I might have interest in becoming a VIP all I get on EVERY VIP link I click is:

Access Error
Sorry but your accessing a page(s) that is no longer accessible for public!

MOST people running a biz would want potential customers to know how to become one. SMH

WHAT exatly is the benefit of being a VIP member? What does a person have access to?
05-05-2017, 02:10 PM
(05-05-2017 11:17 AM)NetProfits Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 05:39 AM)JohnnyLoser Wrote:  LOL, the management here likes to stash
some of the better WSOs in the VIP section
to get more $$$ on membership fees.

However, there are people that run other
Blackhat sites that belong to the VIP and just
borrow the VIP posts and post them on
other sites. This causes the management
here a headache because they are basically
forcing their members to look for products
that are shared here in VIP on other forums because
of the membership fee.

Oh well.
JL

What I find interesting is they have this VIP area that person must pay to join but everything I click that contains the word VIP in order to find out more about it to see if I might have interest in becoming a VIP all I get on EVERY VIP link I click is:

Access Error
Sorry but your accessing a page(s) that is no longer accessible for public!

MOST people running a biz would want potential customers to know how to become one. SMH

WHAT exatly is the benefit of being a VIP member? What does a person have access to?

Almost everything that's really good that gets shared there will
be shared here, maybe a day later though. I depends on were the original source is. But there are other people copying things out of VIP and sharing them elsewhere too, it's black hat, after all.

The guy that owns n.u.l.l.e.d.p.k. is a VIP and he's the first place I look, if not, then i google it. There are so many different products that even if you miss one, he either re-hashed it from someone else, or, someone else will re-hash it from him. Pretty rare that something really new, not fake, not re-hashed, that really works comes out.

JL

20.gif