79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-16-2013, 12:35 AM
RE:
looking forward to this lets bump BBHF
Code:
30% off HOSTGATOR use NEWYEAR30
05-07-2013, 04:48 PM
RE:
bumppp!! some here please share it
06-17-2013, 04:24 AM
RE:
Anybody have this? Its look really great!
06-17-2013, 04:46 AM
RE:
Check out this review, I got from WF!

Quote:Review Update:

I bought this and posted a review in post #87. Back then, i made a sale but there was some kind of technical problem with the email submitting software - so i thought.

WhiteBread was kind enough to work with me for over 2 weeks to get it to work. But after all of that i can tell you that this method does not work.

You just can not send out thousands of emails promoting make money online products. Your server IP's will get blacklisted and if they don't the email providers will not let your emails through.

I sent out multiple blasts. 50k emails at a time. 99% did not get through. 40% would bounce and 60% would be labeled "unopened". That means they aren't getting past the spam filters of email providers.

I spent lots of time making an email not spammy. Like putting the text onto a .jpg image and putting it within the email and many other things. Unfortunetely, nothing worked.

So here's how much money i lost with this WSO.

1. $167 for the email list.
2. $195 for the email sending software.
3. $60 per month for the server. (1 month, then cancelled.)
4. $14 for the wso.

None of the above costs are refundable.

I was going to do 1 final test to see if this works. I gave a smaller piece of my list to WhiteBread for him to send out using HIS email sending software. Right after i did this he dissapeared. WTF?

It's my opinion that Whitebread doesn't make any money with this method because it doesn't work.

Fortunetely, I'm already making $200 a day with Adsense and Godaddy Cash Parking so this loss isn't the end of the world. However, I think WSO sellers like this should have some kind of consequences.

No one should be making WSO's unless the seller actually makes money with the product - unfortunately most don't. They just make money selling wso's to you.
04-28-2014, 01:47 PM
RE:
Hi,

i givenup with clickbank and there is a easy way to earn money and a lot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk7htev3WGU

watch this video and video description for more info.

Thanks.
36.gif

34.gif
Free counters!