58.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-24-2013, 01:47 AM
[REQ] “The Trinity Cash Formula” (Value $497)
Code:
http://arothcoachingexp.com/TheUltimateBribe/sales-page

Exactly How to turn $300 into $30,000 in 30 Days!!!(Doesn’t matter if you only have $3 to your name right now, this financial transformation can be YOURS!)
The key to massive affiliate commissions is the relationship the prospect has with the affiliate referring them to the offer. This is the Key to ‘Ultimate Trust!’ The most trusted recommendation online is the one between a customer and a product owner. Very rarely is it talked about that all those names on leaderboards that drive 1000s of sales in affiliate contests are driving leads from lists full of buyers of their previous products. I show you exactly how to be this type of affiliate minus all the usual headaches of product creation…
I can show you how to create a stellar product in 48 hours yourself or how to have someone else do it for no more than $100.(This secret had launched countless 7 and 8 figure evergreen products online, Yours Today!)
I can show you how to extend your product’s backend with affiliate products effectively tripling your money!(Know with absolute certainty how much money you’re going to make over the next 6 months!)
I can show you how to generate a windfall of traffic on COMMAND! The way other people do it doesn’t work. The way I do it works virtually every time… The trick lies in where you get the traffic. You will learn exactly what to do when you read this course. I am making a killing every week with my own products and backend promotions for “tao of badass”, “primal burn”, and “coffee shop millionaires” …all highly competitive products on clickbank… and I do very little to keep 5 figures coming in every month from these promotions.(BTW: I will let you download the backend campaigns of each of these products as a zip file so you can see the inner workings of a successful campaign.) I run similar campaigns on commission junction, markethealth, etc.
I will show you an awesome resource for getting instant traffic that very few people know about! This resource has the most targeted traffic you’ll find online! (This gem will be well within your $300 budget to kick this baby off!)
Discover my assembly line technique to churn these cash machines out every month. Further multiplying your profits and stabilizing your income.(You’ll be amazed at how simple this is)
Uncover the key to guaranteeing your campaign are successful. I show you my foolproof way to know before I create anything that it’s going to be a smash hit.(You can use this in literally any niche, it never fails!)
Learn how to do it all without really working. Discover how this can all be done with just a few hours a week! And, because this is a bribe… I’m far from done. I got a couple more awesome bribes listed below…

17.gif