27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-24-2013, 01:50 AM
[REQ] “The Sleep Money Funnel” (Value $297)
Code:
http://arothcoachingexp.com/TheUltimateBribe/sales-page

Discover the funnel I use to mimic the profitability of owning a membership but using all affiliate products!(This is my secret technique that makes me money round the clock on autopilot! it’s exactly how anyone can have a ‘quit your job’ recurring income in as little as 30 days!!)
I can show you the true secret to recurring income as an affiliate, and how to know with absolute certainty how much money you will make month after month.(I can guarantee you’ve never seen this taught anywhere else before!)
Discover the secret to automating your customers. You can program people to buy from you and only you once every 2 -4 weeks and be thankful to give you their money.(This is a powerful psychological technique, very manipulative, use it wisely)
The undisputed King of conversion strategies to keep your list engaged and anxious to hear from you.(Using this tactic alone with even a dead list will increase profits by a minimum of 200%!!)
More Traffic secrets that streamline your flow of new customers. I show you a couple other secret sources I’ve recently added to my arsenal that I am killing it with!(Be on the front lines of taking advantage of this ‘under-the-radar’ gems!)
Uncover the ‘Chain of Command’, which is a special sequence of promotions I’ve tested to be the most effective order of price points to ensure that the maximum number of people buy!(This is inner circle stuff, this info alone makes this offer the steal of the year!)
Swipe my ‘Money Crashers’ Strategy. Armed with this you can create a 50K payday on command! Whenever I had a major debt to pay off in the 30 – 60 days I run this campaign and pocket a easy 50K.(I know this one is a lot to take in but when you see how it’s done you’re eyes are going to fly out of your head)
I show you my ‘well-oiled’ machine principles. There are a lot of moving parts here and there is a certain way to make sure it runs smoothe at all times. I give you all my secrets to keeping the cash flowing.(I’m excited for you to enjoy the breakthrough this course is certain to give you)

39.gif