86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-08-2016, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2016 05:56 PM by onstorebisnis.)
[REG] Dark Post Engine - A Powerful 2-In-1 Cloud-Based Software That'll Revolutionize How You Advertise On FaceBook
PROBLEM #1: WHAT’S THE BEST CONVERTING AD?

Solution: Dark Post Engine

Dark Post Engine extracts and archives the exact ad and landing page your competitors are using. You can see exactly their copy, their image and even the URL that they have used so you can simply know is working in your niche without doing any guesswork.

PROBLEM #2 MY AD DOESN’T WORK!

Solution: Top Post Engine

Many advertisers on FB are blaming that FB Ads do not work, but the truth is, it is your message that isn’t resonating with your targeted customers. With Top Post Engine, you can now see and sort any FB Page’s posts from the highest engagement to the lowest engagement. Best part, it looks back 180 days so you know exactly what message your customers are in love with.

By utilizing Top Post Engine, you’ll achieve a greater CTR and higher relevance score which will result in a drastic decrease in your ad cost, making you lots more money!

Salespage

Salespage + Bonus
07-09-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: [REG] Dark Post Engine - A Powerful 2-In-1 Cloud-Based Software That'll Revolution...
BUMP!!!!! Please sir....
07-10-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: [REG] Dark Post Engine - A Powerful 2-In-1 Cloud-Based Software That'll Revolutionize How You Advertise On FaceBook
It's cloud based and only $47
07-10-2016, 07:32 AM
RE: [REG] Dark Post Engine - A Powerful 2-In-1 Cloud-Based Software That'll Revolutionize How You Advertise On FaceBook
BUMP!!!!! Please
07-10-2016, 10:39 AM
http://www.clicko.me/Marked as SPAM POST! Dont spam here or else taste my ban hammer - Omni Potens/ and get adsviser pro account lifetime access
or join here https://join.skype.com/Marked as SPAM POST! Dont spam here or else taste my ban hammer - Omni Potens
47.gif

38.gif