24.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-17-2017, 05:26 AM
Quick Question On Adsense
Hi guys, I have a question on adsense. I have a running adsense account but never got approved for adsense on website. My question is how many articles do I need to have on my website to be approved and what is the amount of traffic my site must be generating monthly. If they are other requirement please suggest. Thanks
05-17-2017, 08:32 PM
RE: Quick Question On Adsense
I can approve your New website on Same Day.

It's very Easy Man.

Just look Your Website as a Viewer, and find what you can improve.

Contact me If you need any help
05-18-2017, 08:03 AM
RE: Quick Question On Adsense
20 articles (spun/unique) usually does it IMO. Aim for 30 and make sure they are not all on the same topic or drenched in the same keyword. If its a popular niche, do some research on this as the content really can effect your CTR% more than people like to mention. Add plenty of images and a couple of videos. As previous post mentioned, it should at least look like its trying to offer value. Big G can sniff out the thinner sites these days and for a time at least (back a few months) it was frustrating to get approved. Remember, its not just about getting over this first obstacle. You want your site to be chosen as a worthier publisher. I have sites doing really well and some just can seem to ever get that consistency. The thinner sites do worse overall in earnings.

55.gif