76.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-25-2013, 10:38 PM
Question from a fairly new person
Afternoon all - a quick question.

I currently release free bots, some that have found their way here, on another BH forum...well until this morning.
After having threads deleted and warnings for hosting the files on my own server instead of on file sharing sites its the end of the road.

So, the question is: what are the rules like here for releasing free bots. Yes, I do follow up with a paid for version of the free bot as well with added features but the free versions will always be available at the same time and will come out first. They will be hosted on my server on my website.

Is this allowed, both releasing bots here first and hosting on my own servers?

Look forward to the answer and hopefully releasing bots without pathetic restrictions in place.
02-26-2013, 09:07 PM
RE:
You would get a faster answer from the staff by asking them in the support center.
But as long as you post the direct download link for the app and not force members to sign up for anything it should not be a problem.
I have seen you post that the apps are available from your site, but you have not given the direct download for them.

Once you are in contact with a staff member, they will help you sort it out.
02-26-2013, 10:51 PM
RE:
Since no one replied...
I would suggest that you link to the download but in the zip or rar file add all the info to your site in readme , maybe a bookmark shortcut and comment in the rar so people know where it is from and will visit. Also place it (your site) in your sig. Also recommend to use alternative hosting for your files shared here as it could possibly kill your server bandwidth. many many bots scrape this forum to post on other forums and sites is the reason i say this... Another thing could be to link your site as the "sales page" along site the download link. lol
Links other than the download link people will report it. eg: go here to download.. hxxp://yoursite.com/page..

It could be ok if its just the page and a download button just commenting from what ive seen in the past.. I am not forum staff this is only personal opinions...
Its up to you what you do just be creative to get around things if problems arise with your own links to your site Lol

Also use bbcode
Code:
[spoiler][code]http://link.com[/code[/hide]
to cloak links so you receive thanks for your efforts!

Cool
(05-02-2018 03:53 AM)skphero Wrote:  Stop making people by sharing fake keys :p !!
[Image: mysig.png]

36.gif