57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2016, 09:02 PM
Question about PBN's
Has anyone ever tried building a PBN (public blog network) by using blogging sites like WordPress.com, Blogger, Tumblr etc?

These sites allows the use of custom domains and one could easily get some good quality expired domains to point at them..

Could this work and have any good SEO results?

I would appreciate any input. Cheers x
Heart girlzrule Love
01-30-2016, 07:24 AM
RE: Question about PBN's
(01-29-2016 09:02 PM)affiliatemaster75 Wrote:  Has anyone ever tried building a PBN (public blog network) by using blogging sites like WordPress.com, Blogger, Tumblr etc?

These sites allows the use of custom domains and one could easily get some good quality expired domains to point at them..

Could this work and have any good SEO results?

I would appreciate any input. Cheers x

Yes you can build out a pbn using web 2.0 but they only work to a certain degree.. you would then of course have to go back a backlink boost them to get metrics for an effective pbn. So the answer is yes with some added twists.
01-30-2016, 07:26 AM
Yes you can certainly have a pbn of web 2.0's. When you do you effectiveness might be limited so you would have to back link tier wise to those web 2.0. People do it all the time with tumblr and other sites.
02-02-2016, 09:33 AM
(01-30-2016 07:26 AM)imgamekc Wrote:  Yes you can certainly have a pbn of web 2.0's. When you do you effectiveness might be limited so you would have to back link tier wise to those web 2.0. People do it all the time with tumblr and other sites.

Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it x
Heart girlzrule Love
02-05-2016, 02:42 PM
While you certainly can, I would recommend using them only as part of your PBN because anything you don't have full control over can always be shut down by someone else.
37.gif

57.gif