51.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-23-2017, 05:34 AM
Question about Adwords and Bing Ads -> CPA Offer
Hi All

I haven't done affiliate marketing in many years and am out of touch. Would very much appreciate if someone could answer me a few basic questions about doing ads with adwords and bing and sending the traffic to affiliate offers.

As far as I understood currently both require visible domain and destination url to be on the same domain.

Can one still use both networks to send traffic directly to the affiliate page (maxbounty, clickbank, cj etc) and use a tracking url inbetween, but users end up on the visible ad domain?

Do any of the two still allow framing an affiliate offer and using own domain in the visible and destination url (probably adwords not - maybe bing)?

Is best practice to have a landing page on my domain and use that domain in the visible and destination url? Will one not loose a lot of potential clients as they have to make an action twice till they might buy the product? i.e. on the landing page click something like "yes i want it" and then again once they land on the affiliate offer?

Very thankful and appreciated if someone could take a moment to get me up to speed.

micro
03-17-2017, 05:42 AM
RE: Question about Adwords and Bing Ads -> CPA Offer
Answers, anyone?

60.gif