59.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-10-2014, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 06:42 PM by kvinto.)
[Question] Facebook Restaurant Reservation App
Hi Guys'N'Gals;

My first thread and I start with question. It's not what most members like about newbies. But since I can't bring any value to this community, would appreciate help from experienced folks.
I would like to go with social media service to local restaurants. I think about some special additional honey to my offer and was searching for facebook restaurant reservation app. Can't find any good one. The ability to reserve table at specific date, time, how many people etc., ability to live phone number, name and surname. Could you recommend any app for that? Thanks in advance.
06-11-2014, 01:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 01:50 AM by Gabby.)
RE:
Sorry that I cannot make any recommendation, but I would be interested in finding out about this too.
06-11-2014, 11:10 AM
RE:
I think you are better offering an App system with built in FB / Social, etc.

There are a number of plugins offering this over at Codecanyon, find you like and search to see if its shared here first,
otherwise it might cost you $20 to buy it.

Just my recommendation, as most people use mobile for booking now and its where the growth is at.
Mr NON Fungible
06-11-2014, 06:35 PM
RE:
Thanks guys for reply.
06-18-2014, 12:04 PM
RE:
Since FB app are not available in a mobile device I would not recommend it.
74.gif
06-21-2014, 11:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2014 11:53 AM by richardhertz.)
RE:
I saw a WSO available in this site for a system that CAN bring apps into mobile on FB. I'll have to some digging to find it again.

I found it. Its called Social Mobile Press. It can make your mobile app run in FB. Here is the link:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...bile-Press

I hope this helps you out. Might be interesting to enable reservations/ordering through FB. In fact, the more I think about it, might be the 7878 app that kicks (_!_), hope it works out.

59.gif