65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-09-2022, 05:51 AM
Queen Elizabeth II - RIP
Queen Elizabeth II has died aged 96, Buckingham Palace announces
The Queen has died aged 96, Buckingham Palace has announced. The Queen's death ends the longest reign in British history. She was also the world's oldest head of state.

[Image: 220px-Queen_Elizabeth_II_in_March_2015.jpg]
09-10-2022, 09:42 PM
RE: Queen Elizabeth II - RIP
Good riddance.
09-11-2022, 11:58 PM
@mgnetwork, what an ignorant pri.ck you are. If you can't show some respect for an elderly lady who is both a grandmother and a great grandmother, regardless of her being queen, then i really feel sorry for you. She was a hard working woman and respected around the world but most of all, she kept to her word by stayin queen til the day she died. I have no respect for themonarchy of any country but, the Queen had my respect for the human parts of her service too.

RIP the Queen of England

(09-10-2022 09:42 PM)mgnetwork Wrote:  Good riddance.
09-16-2022, 05:49 AM
How about you show some respect to the millions of murdered African slaves. That entire bloodline should have been dead a long while ago and if you think otherwise you are free to join them as well.

Mad Slap Hitface

(09-11-2022 11:58 PM)tinamou99 Wrote:  @mgnetwork, what an ignorant pri.ck you are. If you can't show some respect for an elderly lady who is both a grandmother and a great grandmother, regardless of her being queen, then i really feel sorry for you. She was a hard working woman and respected around the world but most of all, she kept to her word by stayin queen til the day she died. I have no respect for themonarchy of any country but, the Queen had my respect for the human parts of her service too.

RIP the Queen of England

09-16-2022, 05:50 AM
How about you show some respect to the millions of murdered African slaves. That entire bloodline should have been dead a long while ago and if you think otherwise you are free to join them as well.

Mad Slap Hitface

(09-11-2022 11:58 PM)tinamou99 Wrote:  @mgnetwork, what an ignorant pri.ck you are. If you can't show some respect for an elderly lady who is both a grandmother and a great grandmother, regardless of her being queen, then i really feel sorry for you. She was a hard working woman and respected around the world but most of all, she kept to her word by stayin queen til the day she died. I have no respect for themonarchy of any country but, the Queen had my respect for the human parts of her service too.

RIP the Queen of England

37.gif
10-03-2022, 04:00 AM
she was the best queen ever!
http://www.flooringwilsonnc.org
10-17-2022, 09:38 PM
that makes absolutely no sense. you're one of those progressives that want reparations

i had no problem with her. as an older lady, i woulda expected her to be more subjective and set in her ways. she was actually the opposite and very open minded and welcoming. she has been loyal to her country and the people who live there.

i can't see how people could find much fault with her personally....but there you go....blaming her for slavery that happened before her time. it makes absolutely no sense.

you know who is at fault for that? the african tribal kings who gathered their own who lost fighting in battle. they instantly became slaves and later sold off. how the hell is this queen elizabeth's fault?

good riddance? i guess you would rather have an adulterer in power and someone who doesn't live by any moral or value code. so you see him as a better option. GOTCHA. i wanted to figure out where your head was at and now i do. i guess these are the types of personal choices and decision you make yourself in your personal life with that same logic. so we know what you're about now i guess...

don't forget what you have on your profile... "success depends on YOU"

bitter, angry and resentful people are NOT successful people. are you choosing NOT to be successful? haha gimme a break...

(09-16-2022 05:49 AM)mgnetwork Wrote:  How about you show some respect to the millions of murdered African slaves. That entire bloodline should have been dead a long while ago and if you think otherwise you are free to join them as well.
had my respect for the human parts of her service too.

You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you

18.gif