29.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-12-2012, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 08:54 PM by BHM.)
Qeustion about SenukeX
Hey,

I don't know if this the right place for the post or not, If it's not plz move it.

I have some question about SenukeX:

Why some people use it in VPS and other server?Is it safe to use it in my PC?

And why do we need software like ProxyGoblin to add proxy to Senuke?

What can i do to spin the words... i don't have tye best spinner?

one last thing can any one give me a post when i can find all the tutorial of SenukeX, And thanks.
06-13-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: qeustion about SenukeX
Just do some hard work dude. You can find everything here. proxy goblin as well as senuke x training. and you can use senuke x on your PC also.
06-13-2012, 10:34 AM
all the tutorials in here there link is dead, and can you tell me the thing about proxy why the are using it.
06-13-2012, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 07:00 PM by bbhfm.)
People put SN on a VPS because of several reasons, including; higher bandwidth vs their speed at home, download limits by ISP, servers have more RAM, processors and allow more simultaneous connections - so SN will complete the jobs faster, finally, you will tie up your pc with SN and can't do much else while it's running.

You will need proxies to make is seem like you are posting from different locations because your IP will be banned very quickly by most of the sites in SN if they see multiple accounts posting from the same IP.
06-13-2012, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the share. You have good information on SN out there.
40.gif
06-13-2012, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2012 08:53 PM by BHM.)
@bbhfm Thanks for the tips can you tell me where i can find tutorials of SNX about every thing on it.
06-15-2012, 06:14 PM
RE: Qeustion about SenukeX
can any one give me a post of Senuke tutorials where the link are not dead all the links i found are dead plz help me.

66.gif