20.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-06-2023, 02:30 PM (This post was last modified: 02-14-2023 07:22 AM by layna61524.)
QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
[I Get This Question ... A LOT!]
WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO
TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
So, Here's Help!

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230205-194049.png]

It's the weirdest feeling when a total stranger, probably from someplace across the continent --- or, who knows? from right around the block --- asks you for help with something so uniquely personal that you stop and ask yourself... what am I supposed to say?!

A few nights ago, then again tonight, I got a private message from two different forum members asking me what I think they should do to make money online.

It's not the first time. I get them regularly and over the last few years, I've lost count of how many times.

I look forward to helping others, when I can but sometimes, there's just nothing you can do. And this is exactly one of those times.

Here's why...

I know absolutely nothing about the person asking this question. I have no idea what they know or their talents, skills, abilities or even their work ethic or how motivated they are.

Only THEY know enough about themselves to answer this question. And oftentimes, I tell them that.

I also try to kindly tell them I don't give this kind of advice (for reasons I just explained). But also that I'm not in the advice business. After all, what if I made a recommendation that worked for me but isn't suited to them?

As for "what to do" to make money, this forum provides a wealth of files that others pay good money for, absolutely free in most cases (GBs not included) on how to make money doing everything from Amazon KDP to Crypto, Etsy to Shopify and everything in between.

And therein lies the problem. With all this access, one can easily become the "kid-in-the-candy-store" and fill their hard drives to capacity but they're looking at a bank account with a negative balance because they aren't doing what they should be: which is learning and doing to get their business off to a good start.

It also doesn't help that many of today's marketing gurus will use alluring headlines like Make A Million Dollars With Little Effort because that's what most people want to hear but that sells THEIR over-hyped products and leads to you to think it's a piece of cake to make money online, whereas operating a money-making business calls for consistently putting in the work.

Truth-be-told, a lot of people who have never felt the pinch in a bad economy before are going through it right now. Others are even worse off.

And while most of us here are running a business, doing a side-hustle or a part-time project to bring in cash, there's no shame in having a 9-to-5 that brings in a steady, stable income. That's especially true if you've got someone (like a spouse, significant other or children) relying on you for their daily bread. Or you have debt you need to reconcile.

You can play "online entrepreneur" on your own time --- get a job pumping gas if you need to, to feed your family while you figure it out.

So my opinion (for what it's worth) is to get or keep a job while you make time in the off-hours to establish your online presence.

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230205-201525.png]

[Image: ice-screenshot-20230205-201622.png]

In the meantime, here are some helpful resources that could give you some ideas. You will find the 2022 version of What Color Is Your Parachute?, an audiobook version of Work-Life Balance Survival Guide and several books on ways to make money online in 2023, among other files. I call it the What Should I Do? Collection and I hope it will provide you with some guidance to help clear the way for your success going forward.

But if you are at a cross-roads with how to go on and until now, nothing you have tried has worked, take a deep breath and give yourself a moment to find out what you do best, what comes naturally or what you really ENJOY doing. Then find a way to monetize that skill, talent or interest.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? COLLECTION
Magic Button :
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t9nyb9tpoahipcg/What+Should+I+Do+Collection.rar/file

Additionally, here are a few more blog posts you may find useful:

MORE HELP TO DISCOVER WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE
AND MAKE MORE MONEY IN 2023

Magic Button :
Code:
How to Make Money Online: 28 Real Ways to Earn Money Online
https://www.oberlo.com/blog/how-to-make-money-online
How to Make Money Online for Free: 11 Best Ways in 2023
https://www.oberlo.com/blog/make-money-online-without-investment
I Don't Know What to Do With My Life
https://soulsalt.com/i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-life/

VIRUS TOTAL
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/2715...?nocache=1
File name: What Should I Do Collection.rar
File size: 169.67 MB
Detection ratio: 0 / 58
Analysis date: 2023-02-06 03:34:15 UTC

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than bestblackhatforum.com
or being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
[Image: Layna-250.png]
02-06-2023, 04:12 PM
RE: QUESTION: WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE?
Very well put. +Reps 4 the extra resources.

Happydance
02-06-2023, 11:15 PM
awesome insight mate! I would say that the one thing which is needed to be successful in any job/business is to act and be disciplined or consistent.... this keep you going...
02-08-2023, 04:34 AM
-
thanks + rep added

i am interested in business lessons and stuff, not to launch a business ( the odd of winning are against me according to the pareto principle and i don't want to waste my time energy and life to get poor results . my time is precious for doing valuable thing . )

but to learn the strategic thinking used in markjeting and business

this thinking can be applied in others things of life

02-11-2023, 06:01 AM
Thanks layna61524, great advice as always plus valuable information shares. Reps added.
12.gif
02-14-2023, 07:23 AM
Thanks, everybody.

Thanks
Layna61524

46.gif