21.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-23-2023, 02:23 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2023 07:44 AM by layna61524.)
RE: [QUERY] ANYBODY ELSE GETTING PMS ABOUT A PRIVATE Scam Site?
@All: Thank you all so much! I 61heart my forum friends! I wasn't expecting this post to get too many views or any traction so it's good to see all these responses.

Like I said, I also deleted the first 2 but after the 3rd one, I had to say something. So if you delete it without replying, you could get these PMs on a regular basis.

I call it spam --- it's like getting an unsolicited phone call with someone trying to sell what you don't want and didn't ask for.

A GB will generally be the last thing you need when you know how to use the search engines to find what you want --- and that includes looking to the freebie course download sites. Even when that fails, it's good to have one or two paid sources to fall back on.

What's so crazy to me is that some of the people who refuse to spend a few dollars (one-off at that!) for lifetime membership on a good course download site or a debrid tool are probably the same ones who post to ask someone to organize a GB for a product that is a freely available to download online --- if they'd just look for it.

SMH.

@EuroTrader: I appreciate your very informative feedback. So it seems they are trying to siphon off traffic from THIS forum to build up their own paid membership.

They're wasting their time with the hordes of leeches that flock to BBHF.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524
04-23-2023, 02:38 AM
Hi Layna, thank you on starting this thread, anyone who received that pm should report this to Omni Potens or to me, no worry as soon as we got the report, the user will be banned and the pm(s) will be deleted.
Omni Potens start an IP banning too, but most likely this kind of spammer will be back, just report it to us. Thanks.

The same it goes for members who try to resell or sell GB via pm, it is not allowed if they do not have an official BSO thread, or official GB thread, anyone caught doing that they are being warned, sometimes banned too or their pm being disabled.

Regards,
Lala
04-23-2023, 03:32 AM
I got two of them one from versa, which has now been blocked {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER + SCAM SITE}}} and the second one from yupbe again has been blocked {{{Blocked by Omni Potens, reason: reports from LEGIT GB STARTER + SCAM SITE}}} it's great to see the mods are keeping on top of the Arseholes
04-23-2023, 07:49 PM
I forwarded both of mine to Omni Potens. F**K the spammers.

(04-23-2023 02:38 AM)lala Wrote:  Hi Layna, thank you on starting this thread, anyone who received that pm should report this to Omni Potens or to me, no worry as soon as we got the report, the user will be banned and the pm(s) will be deleted.
Omni Potens start an IP banning too, but most likely this kind of spammer will be back, just report it to us. Thanks.

The same it goes for members who try to resell or sell GB via pm, it is not allowed if they do not have an official BSO thread, or official GB thread, anyone caught doing that they are being warned, sometimes banned too or their pm being disabled.

Regards,
Lala
Reps Always Appreciated
04-24-2023, 07:42 AM
@All: Thank you for posting your experience with this. I appreciate it.

@lala: Hey, friend! Thank you for posting to this thread. I didn't expect to see YOU among the posters here but I'm glad you noticed this and action is being taken. They seem to be sending these messages to anyone with a pulse just to populate their forum; hopefully with paying members. Again, thank you (and Omni Potens) for getting rid of scum like this.

Thanks
Layna61524
17.gif
04-24-2023, 10:38 AM
Yep. Received two.....

48.gif