26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-28-2021, 05:08 PM
RE: Publicly Posted just to say THANKS to those who support me! 5 slots or 6 slots open!
This is great, Can you please let me know how i can join ?

regards
vim
12-20-2021, 11:35 PM
RE: Publicly Posted just to say THANKS to those who support me! 5 slots or 6 slots open!
Can you give me an executive badge? Be interested to at least check it out. Am very into crypto if that is what it's about and the "eth" bit would indicate that .
12-29-2021, 04:51 PM
Hello and good day. To @lala and @Mikhael , I am definitely interested in joining the ETH Miner group as well. I understand I'd have to get an Executive Access badge and pay a fee to join - that's totally fine. I do see slots open on the original post as well.

Can you please also grant me Executive Level access so I can join the ETH Miner group as well?
12-29-2021, 04:54 PM
Hi there. I'm VERY MUCH interested in joining this and would love to get into this ETH Miner group if you guys will have me.

Can you please grant me a an Executive Access badge so that I may be able to start next steps to joining the group as well? I understand there's a cost involved, but that's fine.

Thank you so much in advance.

-May
06-11-2022, 10:30 PM
Hi Mikhael, i am ready now to join and want to share some my other valuable share.
Can you please send me the payment option now? I also send a pm 3 days ago but did not get any reply yet until now. I am ready to make payment and be part of the group. Thanks.
70.gif
02-28-2023, 01:23 AM
My only concern now is that the ETH price is rising, so the more members who fill the slot, the faster I can reach the stated target. Thanks.
Rest assured that I will be transparent about where the eth fund will be accumulated, and yes, those who assist me will be compensated years from now. Thanks.

5.gif