45.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-14-2021, 11:21 AM
Publicly Posted just to say THANKS to those who support me! 5 slots or 6 slots open!
1) Satoshi Nakamoto - [used] (smrat) token
2) King Of Marketing - [used] (smrat) token
3) <he/she wishes not to be mention> - [used] waxp project
4) MoneyStar - [used] (trillium) mining

New batch for Target "K"
5) schnapi paid $500 and i already converted it to eth to be allocated on target "K".
[Image: fhe9UZD.png]

6) <open slot>
7) <open slot>
8) <open slot>
9) <open slot>
10) <open slot>
11) <open slot>

total eth as of the moment: 0.12540

min target: 0.83 ETH (lower target)
max target: 1.7 eth

If i cannot reach the max target, then i will proceed on min target.
I still need more ETH so i can reach may target.

If i cannot reach my target price cause time is essential.
I will be opening a "mass email advertising" and i will charge $1000 worth ETh so the faster i can reach my goal. The one who will pay the mass email advertising will include the access to ETH Miner Group. Thanks.

My only worry now is as times goes by the ETH price is increasing so if more members can fill up the slot the faster i can reach the mentioned target. Thanks.

Rest assured that i will be transparent where the eth fund will be accumulated and yes years from now those who help me will be compensated. Thanks.

- Mikhael
Too Busy in 3 things right now.
1) Downloading
2)Backing Up Files
3) Uploading
06-01-2021, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 06-01-2021 12:40 PM by Satoshi Nakamoto.)
RE: Publicly Posted just to say THANKS to those who support me! 5 slots or 6 slots open!
Thanks Admin Mikhael i posted this on your thread too inside ETH Miner section and thanks a lot it really works. At first i was hesitant but after testing it, it does really work.

I am also following one of your other methods and somehow i earned $28 per day,
but not bad cosidering what i just need to do was click and harvest my accumulated earning. I just hope that be choosy on to whom members that will be allowed to enter on that section cause i assume if one of the leaker managed to enter the ETH section then those methods might be resell by them as courses and sold it on WSO. LOL!

anyway thanks again Admin Mikhael, my current earning and that was for 2 months since i joined on April 20, 2021 if i remember it right :
[Image: AgTaqqX.png]

I am so happy if this continue i will retire on my work early. :)
Godbless you more Admin Mikhael.
Time to farm more ETH :)
06-02-2021, 06:10 AM
RE: Publicly Posted just to say THANKS to those who support me! 5 slots or 6 slots open!
How do I get a spot and access the ETH miner group?
06-06-2021, 03:32 PM
(06-02-2021 06:10 AM)AdobongCanuck Wrote:  How do I get a spot and access the ETH miner group?

Hi AdobongCanuck, admin Mikhael posted the details on Exec VIP section, but i notice you just have 2 badge(s)
[Image: gUfsHHa.png]

You do NOT have an EXEC BADGE so you cannot access his thread, but no worry, Let me grant you the exec badge access now since that is 100% FREE and it is me who handle the manual upgrade of Exec VIP so you can access this section.

Update:
Your account has an Exec Badge now:
[Image: XLK6eqz.png]

so you can access this section:
Executive Access - Elite Vip Section

now for Admin Mikhael "ETH Miner" details,
you can see it on pinned top thread on top, or go here:

[Project] ETH Miner

Thanks.

Regards,
Lala
06-25-2021, 11:06 PM
Hi,
Is slots still available and if yes how can i access it please.
Thanks.
Regards.
63.gif
07-03-2021, 07:54 AM
How I can join that group ?
Thanks
07-03-2021, 07:55 AM
I can't join the group !
07-10-2021, 03:39 AM
@lala, how can i see more info about eth miner section and probably pay for it?
07-10-2021, 03:41 AM
@Lala, how can i read more about eth miner section and probably pay for it?
07-10-2021, 10:15 AM
If slots still available would like also to have the badge and join the group.
Thanks
63.gif

39.gif