54.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-18-2013, 08:07 PM
RE:
this discussion keeps me from getting my FOOD! ...hope dont miss important points!

Creator of Universe - you still did not explain what is it that you have against leechers!? What's up with this war?
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
01-18-2013, 08:07 PM
RE:
Who ? Huh
(01-18-2013 08:04 PM)AlexW Wrote:  your comments remind me of one members here Biggrin Biggrin
01-18-2013, 08:10 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 08:04 PM)AlexW Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 08:01 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:41 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:29 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:23 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Those are legit arguments, but dismissing someones opinion like he did just because he didnt have enough +reps or thanks or whatever is wrong imo, the guy gave his honest view on a post he maked and he had some good and honest argument and that saying i aint going to listen to you cus you have not enough REPs is bullshit to me and i reacted accordingly... just as rude
I dont know what to tell you man... He called me stupid in his thread..which I dint like... I know he said very good points too... but was it necessary to call me stupid.... How does that seem right to you..... After all I did no harm right... I just wanted to put some though process for our community.. So calling me stupid for that.... And you want me to smile on him for that...

Learn something from @TMB, see above how he added more value with his thought, thats what is needed to be constructive.. No by calling me stupid or dumbass... We are here to help... N if you think We Helpling all here is stupid... Then I am really sorry to say anything more to you.... Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
Maybe you should read his post again, or you need a course in understanding English cus he never called you stupid, he stated that your logic is flawed, which i agree upon... that is something completely different that calling someone stupid.

What he did called stupid where people who would be leaving that real ID or phonenumber on a blackhatforum, i agree with that also, i would never give my shit like ID and phonenumber to a blackhatforum that is insane.

So maybe you should learn understanding English better before you attack someone, or quote the exact text where he called you stupid, then i take everything back with an apology.
Ok Fine dude....

1. I will go back school n learn bit more english
2. And as @ookami007 said
a. I am an M****.
b. I am a Stupid
c. I am only the insane, the downright idiotic or the cool aid drinkers
d. My logic is flawed
3. And as you said, I am dumbass

So be happy....

N all Leachers ..... Keep happily leech BBHF... I will never tell anything anymore..... Coz who am I too say anything either...

coz probably when we try to do something good, only we become bad....
N I am so proud and happy with so many taggs I got with wonderful names today....
I just wished to keep our community clean....

Fine i am only Bad guy... N I dont know english and I am all the above... Thanks a lot guys..

Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
your comments remind me of one members here Biggrin Biggrin
Was that so funny @AlexW, what I said? They hurt me man...

Atleast I dint expect this from you man... You where my one good friend here...
probably I was wrong... Confused
<<< ADD REPS IF YOU FIND IT VALUABLE SHARE >>>
SHARING IS CARING
Happydance
01-18-2013, 08:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 08:16 PM by PaulieP.)
RE:
(01-18-2013 07:29 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:23 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Those are legit arguments, but dismissing someones opinion like he did just because he didnt have enough +reps or thanks or whatever is wrong imo, the guy gave his honest view on a post he maked and he had some good and honest argument and that saying i aint going to listen to you cus you have not enough REPs is bullshit to me and i reacted accordingly... just as rude
I dont know what to tell you man... He called me stupid in his thread..which I dint like... I know he said very good points too... but was it necessary to call me stupid.... How does that seem right to you..... After all I did no harm right... I just wanted to put some though process for our community.. So calling me stupid for that.... And you want me to smile on him for that...

Learn something from @TMB, see above how he added more value with his thought, thats what is needed to be constructive.. No by calling me stupid or dumbass... We are here to help... N if you think We Helpling all here is stupid... Then I am really sorry to say anything more to you.... Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad Verysad
Maybe you should read his post again, or you need a course in understanding English cus he never called you stupid, he stated that your logic is flawed, which i agree upon... that is something completely different that calling someone stupid.

What he did called stupid where people who would be leaving that real ID or phonenumber on a blackhatforum, i agree with that also, i would never give my shit like ID and phonenumber to a blackhatforum that is insane.

So maybe you should learn understanding English better before you attack someone, or quote the exact text where he called you stupid, then i take everything back with an apology.
Ok Fine dude....

a. I am an M****.
b. I am a Stupid
d. My logic is flawed

So be happy....

N all Leachers ..... Keep happily leech BBHF... I will never tell anything anymore..... Coz who am I too say anything either...

N I am so proud and happy with so many taggs I got with wonderful names today....

Fine i am only Bad guy... N I dont know english and I am all the above... Thanks a lot guys..

Please quote the text where i call you a dumbass and where ookami007 called you personally stupid, show me the quotes.....
I Hate n00bs
01-18-2013, 08:17 PM
RE:
(01-18-2013 08:10 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 08:04 PM)AlexW Wrote:  
(01-18-2013 07:29 PM)Creator of Universe Wrote:  I dont know what to tell you man... He called me stupid in his thread..which I dint like... I know he said very good points too... but was it necessary to call me stupid.... How does that seem right to you..... After all I did no harm right... I just wanted to put some though process for our community.. So calling me stupid for that.... And you want me to smile on him for that...

Ok Fine dude....

a. I am an M****.
b. I am a Stupid
d. My logic is flawed

So be happy....

your comments remind me of one members here Biggrin Biggrin
Was that so funny @AlexW, what I said? They hurt me man...

Atleast I dint expect this from you man... You where my one good friend here...
probably I was wrong... Confused
hey sorry bro i was not laughing on your comments, it just remind me of one member in vip section Blush

and hey we all are good friends and dont take my comment wrong Sad
75.gif
AlexW
01-18-2013, 08:41 PM
RE:
Cool it down Dutch Hairy

OP created this thread is NOT for Troll / or make Enemies.

Can you be kind and leave others to Continue / Suggestion ?

(01-18-2013 08:15 PM)Dutch Harry Wrote:  Please quote the text where i call you a dumbass and where ookami007 called you personally stupid, show me the quotes.....
01-18-2013, 08:47 PM
RE:
Dutch wait i show you something

give me some mins must screw :p
01-18-2013, 08:55 PM
RE:
Everyone has the right to make a comment, and whether it is construed as positive or negative, depends on the individual's interpretation. In my way of doing things, I always try and put myself in the other person's shoes by posing the question;

- If someone says "that something" about me, how would I feel? Is it true, false or just unintended?

Alternatively,

- Am I living in denial as to who, and what I am?

For some people it is easy to walk away from a delicate or confrontational situation or suggestion. For others, they like to put up a fight, but that's the nature of the universe and the animal kingdom. Life is far too short too complicate matters, even for BBHF Membership, so let us enjoy and respect, as we in turn also want to be respected. This is an absolutely fantastic forum, and there is much more for us all to gain, than going into unnecessary or uncalled for slanging matches by playing the blame game.

Lets all have a Prosperous 2013, by becoming Wealthy, Healthy and Wise through all the mostly unselfish sharing that takes place on BBHF.

Happy New Year and let us all try to SMILE a bit more!!!!!
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
01-18-2013, 08:57 PM
RE:
Rule 2 and 3
Quote:If someone needs to confirm the identity of the personal documents (passport) and phone number, then here in the forum will not be anybody.
This is still BBHF
REMEMBER: If you invest now you are a Guaranteed Millionaire
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-If-y...illionaire
01-18-2013, 09:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 09:01 PM by TMB.)
RE:
i give this in the Round Guys then you should come Down Finally. Lol Cool

[Image: kmcFh.jpg]
74.gif

63.gif