56.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2014, 12:10 AM
Professional Cash Stealing Affiliates Income
I am writing this so that my fellow affiliates can beware of this and won't loose their hard earned money

I have various affiliate websites,one of them is a records search portal which drives decent traffic and i have used Professionalcash program to promote their services.

I have used their services for more than one period and everything goes normal until last month.Last month i have witnessed reduced almost zero sales everyday, initially i assumed that ,it may due to various reasons but after passing more time(a month) ,i have concluded that ,there will be a serious problem.

I have checked the daily traffic and its fine,i have checked the order form impressions and that it was almost zero.So i have tried to make a test order and figure out the issue.Later what i have found was is really shocking,all of my affiliateids replaced with some other one(I thought it was a commission steal by other member) but then i reverse searched the particular ID and found that,it was belongs to the merchant itself.That means,the merchant(professionalcash.com) itself started stealing my affiliate commissions.

So i have decided to migrate to the other similar programs in Clickbank but not found good one ,but failed.Finally i have found and now promoting Archives.com using CJ.The programs pays only 50% (While the previous program paid,75% programs,and the present programs have limited promotional schemes)But something is better than nothing.Now my sales are back.

Note:
I didn't write the complaint about this program with the clickbank but very soon i will write a detailed email or copy of this content.
06-13-2014, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 01:19 AM by matryx.)
RE:
This also happened to me and it's not a breach of Clickbanks terms of service. I contacted them about the exact same issue and found out that only the page the affiliate link "hoplink is pointing has to be tracked. After that the vendor may do what ever they want in relation to how they manage affiliate links.

What many are doing "The Vendors" in the Clickbank Marketplace is embedding their cookies into all the internal pages of their site. That then instantly overrides your affiliate Link "cookie" on the site and you lose the commission. There is nothing you can do about it, it's just very greedy vendors.

May be we should start a list here where we can add all the vendors that are doing this and no one promotes them.

Hope that makes things a little clearer.
06-13-2014, 02:22 AM
RE:
(06-13-2014 01:16 AM)matryx Wrote:  This also happened to me and it's not a breach of Clickbanks terms of service. I contacted them about the exact same issue and found out that only the page the affiliate link "hoplink is pointing has to be tracked. After that the vendor may do what ever they want in relation to how they manage affiliate links.

What many are doing "The Vendors" in the Clickbank Marketplace is embedding their cookies into all the internal pages of their site. That then instantly overrides your affiliate Link "cookie" on the site and you lose the commission. There is nothing you can do about it, it's just very greedy vendors.

May be we should start a list here where we can add all the vendors that are doing this and no one promotes them.

Hope that makes things a little clearer.
Thanks for sharing your views on this,i hope this helps others
06-13-2014, 03:02 AM
RE:
I hope you(we) will find a solution from clickbank. Thanks for notifying about this. I didn't know about this.
06-13-2014, 03:13 AM
RE:
Thxs bobmarleylyrics to report this important issue, +5Reps Given To You, will follow your thread ;-)
56.gif
BBHF Torrent Tracker + Escrow services will be great for VIP GB's. It's more safe.
Take Action Today Before It's Too Late Happydance
06-22-2014, 08:45 PM
RE:
You would think the vendors might know those practices would not be in their best long term interest. But I agree that Clickbank should do something, and also we (affiliates) should do something to hold the vendors to account.
09-02-2014, 12:21 AM
RE:
Thank you for this great tip. I am removing my Professional Cash links today. Thank you again.
"The Success You Seek Does Not Lie In a New Technique or Tool, But In Simple Daily Consistency."

$$$ [MVP Access] on MoneyVIPProgram.com $$$

78.gif
Free counters!