50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-08-2013, 05:57 AM
[Problem] Instafire Not Working/New Instagram Like Limit?
My dilemma is as follows:
I've been using instafire for quite a while now, and I had it running 24/7 liking pictures at a rate of one picture every 12 seconds. Until recently that was no problem and I never got temporarily banned at that pace. On October 5th, so two days ago, I kept receiving errors on the bot, and I was unable to like pictures for a while. It would appear as though I got temporarily banned. Assuming that instagram had changed their algorithm and decreased the like limit per hour. I used two test accounts, one at 20 seconds per picture like, and one at 30 seconds per picture like. They both ran fine for about a day and a half and then they both began receiving the unable to like picture error, meaning they both got temp. banned from liking. Does anyone know what instagram has done? Is this the end of bots for instagram? Has anyone having the same problem or is it working fine for you guys? Confused
10-08-2013, 05:02 PM
RE:
HOW CAN YOU PUT A BOT TO LIKE PICS EVERY 12 sec ???? it should be around 20-30 sec
you got yourself banned simple i have diffrent bot and they all still working
10-08-2013, 07:24 PM
RE:
One thing for sure, you shouldn't be liking over 200 pics of the same tag, it should be alternating around 50-100.
10-09-2013, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2013 05:14 AM by staysic722.)
RE:
@sigmaphi 12 seconds worked fine for 3 months no problems. I did the math. the old limit used to be 350 pics an hour. liking a pic every 12 seconds would only add up to 300 pics. it was safe.

thanks @Hasoka12. thats a good idea I never thought about that

also it was a temp ban from liking pics. I'm unbanned now
11-07-2013, 07:24 PM
RE:
Same problem here. When i get instafire i do like 30.000 likes per day and no problem. So yesterday i open instafire after long time and start liking with settings: Max count per tag:1, Loop tags, Delay in sec:20, Threads to start:1.
After around 1200 or likes i get temp ban too and i do like 180 likes/h.

It looks like instagram have new limit for likes, and its around 1200 per day.
74.gif

74.gif