77.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-01-2020, 12:22 PM
Premium files, Free download
I just joined into this community to contribute something from my end. I have a premium subscription in https://alldebrid.com/ so I can download and upload any files(If it's supported) which can be downloaded only by paid memberships in the file host websites.

For Example:
In this site, https://learningdl.net/ they provide all training materials for free but It can be downloaded only if you have paid memberships in https://[Reported by Members as premium hosting that SUCK! Use MEDIAFIRE or MEGA.NZ :) !!!].net/

Just share the link here and i will download it for you. No strings attached.

I will think twice before download it based on file size, subject, user reputation,, etc., If you didn't do anything for this community and requested huge files then you will put me in a difficult position to say No.
12-04-2020, 05:30 AM
RE: Premium files, Free download
@Kamdev-xyz: I just read your posted offer and frankly, I'm surprised that you haven't already been besieged with requests, being that your post is 3 days old and it looks like mine is the next message to be posted.

While the offer is overly generous, I advise you to be careful. Especially since you say you joined BBHF just to share some of what you have.

Not only are you setting yourself up for more work than you probably envisioned yourself doing but you also risk losing any paid accounts you have for either TOS violations (mega.nz, if that is where you will upload the files from converted links) or a violation of the premium link generator account (if you planned to send the converted links directly via PM or --- goodness forbid --- post them to a public forum).

Even more damage can be done if some "dufus" on the forum passes along your shares to another B-H forum or with equally unscrupulous friends.

Not very long ago, I converted a few links to a single course that was on a REQ thread. I private messaged them to the 5 forum buddies (that I trust) who had posted their interest on that thread. I did it with the understanding that they were to (1) use the links ASAP; and (2) not share them anywhere else; in fact, delete them after the files were downloaded. I did not upload this course to mega because the file size was humongous.

So each of my forum buddies confirmed that they had the links, thanked and repped me for them and proceeded to grab the files.

In no time at all, I was locked out of my own account and Deepbrid contacted me via email to suggest that my account had possibly been hacked and they were looking into it, because of the different IP addresses accessing the links around the same time. I had asked my contacts to download the files ASAP so that is what Deepbrid saw on their end.

To Deepbrid's credit, their support promised to work things out quickly and get me back up and on my merry way but, afraid that they would trace those IP addresses and get others involved, I came clean and told them --- NOT that I had shared the links with a few people from a BH community --- but instead, that I was working on a one-time project with a few associates and we all needed to have the files for a group meeting. Well, that worked. But they wrote back with a stern warning that if I didn't want my paid account banned, to never do that again.

And soon, my credentials were restored.

I wrote about it on the forum as a warning to others with premium link generator accounts. I take total responsibility for that because I choose to share those links with people who did not ask me to do it. But I can say, the lesson was learned.

I'm not one who needs to learn from actual experience --- my imagination is such that if someone were to share their experience, and it's something I don't want to deal with first-hand, that's enough for me.

And that's not to suggest that YOU were planning to go this route.

It sounds like you plan to upload the converted links to a file share site; but even so, unless you have a private server, there is risk the files could be removed for TOS violations or if a DMCA "take-down" claim is filed by the course owner. And all that will get you is a thread full of re-up requests. People will relentlessly post re-up requests or "link dead ... please re-up to Mega" posts --- even if you do an update to tell them what happened and why you can't (or won't) re-up. Because I've come to believe most people here don't read posts beyond the OP and posts the show a MAGIC BOX mirror link.

I am glad to see that you included a disclaimer --- that you will think about sharing files that exceed a certain size because most internet marketing courses run a few gigabytes, on average.

Even so, you will be busy re-upping and posting new course links as the requests pour in, in a never-ending cycle. Unless you have nothing better to do or are chained to your computer --- good luck with that!

Lastly, you could get your BBHF account banned if the links you post are scrambled (see the link in the original post).

This forum has a habit of obfuscating (scrambling) links to sites they claim are unsafe or (what I've actually found to be) sites where the good stuff really is but directly competes with what a GB seller is trying to profit from.

I have spent more time than I'm willing to admit trying to show people where to find many of these over-priced courses the serial IM gurus keep churning out but BBHF blocks me at every turn. I learned, the hard way, to keep to myself much of what I find floating out there in the open or risk being banned (or moderated) on BBHF because when you're up against a GB seller, the forum sides with the latter.

So, thank you for your generosity but... it's much-too-much of a good thing.

I love helping others on BBHF, as much as I can, but I have learned you just can't be too helpful because when you're banned, the vast majority here will just gravitate to the next generous soul who steps up to help.

I have seen REQ threads for products that cost under $20 --- and that's pathetic. And usually, if you were to look up these people by their usernames, they have added next-to-nothing to the community. Not always; usually.

Something really valuable for nothing --- that's the mantra around here.

It makes no sense to risk your own paid account on a premium link generator or torrent downloader for tens of thousands of strangers unwilling to pay a pittance for an annual subscription (under 40 USD for a year!) to download from premium links.

I have posted tutorials on how to find many of these types of courses with just a little time and search queries. I have shared links to free course download sites and even had shared a monthly newsletter I wrote and sent. And a GB seller who downloaded it complained to the forum admins --- which got me moderated.

In some cases, the more you give, the more you will be expected to give. And few appreciate the effort.

It's been 3 days since you posted this offer and still, I can't believe there is so little traction. But the requests will soon pour in.

So whether or not you choose to heed my advice, I thank you for the offer. I don't plan to take you up on it because I know how to find courses with a search and, like you, I have a subscription to a premium link generator and a few lifetime subscriptions to sites that post monthly links to IM courses and products.

I've learned that giving a little is good but the BBHF won't let you give too much because other people here are SELLING (even at a steep discount) access to those downloads.

I am posting this cautionary missive as a prediction of the work you're setting yourself up for. If you're up to it, good for you. But my warning comes from direct personal experience on BBHF.

I wish you the best.

Thanks
for reading!
Layna61524

46.gif