17.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-11-2012, 07:19 AM
RE:
@KillahBee87 - Yes, I use the registrars forward dns. I don't have to - I just find it easier to not have to fool with bind or powerdns. I will look into what you say further and see if I can't figure out a way to automate this, thanks for the tip!
10-11-2012, 06:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2012 06:17 PM by Fiberoptic.)
RE:
Like I said, I'm new to this stuff... I decided to buy PowerMTA 3.5, Active Campaign and Permicity Injector. I installed PowerMTA today on my Linux VPS and used Interspire to send out a few thousand emails to make sure it worked. I have 6 IPs on the VPS that I'm configuring at the moment for the virtual-MTAs. Then, I'll do some more testing and probably have to get at least 16GB of RAM....

I'll install the Permicity Injector tomorrow to see what that can do. Supposedly It can:
  • Send text, HTML, or multipart MIME messages by simply editing the text based template file
  • Send to only valid email addresses in your list.
  • Utilize PMTA's mail merge functionality and tune the injection to delivery metrics.
  • Route different campaigns through different IP Addresses and Domains.
  • Use dynamic variables in your templates to send customized messages to your list.
  • Throttle the injector to control the number of messages injected in a given time period.
  • Simple Command Line Interface (CLI) which facilitates fast and easy creation and delivery of campaigns.
  • Works on both the Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
Sounds like a pretty good front end for PowerMTA but it's going to be a bitch to configure it...
10-12-2012, 01:27 AM
RE:
@Fiberoptic - From the sounds of it - you're going to have your hands full. If you have any questions that you can't find an easy answer for go ahead and shoot me a pm, I d*** sure don't know nearly as much as I would like to know - but experience with the above mentioned I indeed have plenty.
10-12-2012, 05:20 AM
RE:
Thanks zilla. Have you ever heard of or used Permicity Injector? There's not much info online, other than people on Freelancer.com looking to get it set up on PowerTMA.
10-13-2012, 07:23 PM
RE:
Hey Fiberoptic. Yeah I have Permicity Injector as well. I am not using it currently though because I did't have the time to get it up and running yet. It supposidly is a really decent pmta injector. Unfortunately it isn't supported anymore. The main coder is doing other stuff now as far as I know. Also the support forum isn't online anymore which sucks. I might give it another shot soon. Ask away if you have any questions about it. You might want to give active a try thoguh first if your new or jest setup both to see what you are more comfortbale with. Active won't come close to performance or the functions of permicity though.
78.gif
10-15-2012, 11:48 PM
RE:
Permicity is good if you can even get it installed.

It's very buggy and is going to be a lot of work to get going.
11-02-2012, 04:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2012 05:04 PM by krish_parmar.)
RE: PowerMTA
sorry wrong post..I have mistakely created this account, please delete this account and post.
11-02-2012, 05:02 PM
RE:
@mod...above post and account is created by my staff unkownly.. please delete above post and I have asked my staff to delete this account as well..please accept apology.
GET ACCESS TO THE BEST 35+ SEO AND SPY TOOLS https://tracking100.page.link/allimtools
11-27-2012, 01:23 PM
RE:
I don't have a clue what any of you all are talking about.. I don't normally market through email. But, I'd like to know if anyone is interested in sending a bunch of bulk email out to promote some different companies and services. If you do, please PM me.
12-31-2012, 05:07 PM
RE: HELP
Please I want help.

Help me in POWER MTA. How to install it ?

Email me: textharis @ gmail com

Haris
26.gif

30.gif