69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-19-2013, 02:55 PM
Popads.net to make lots of money
Hi guys,

I would like to ask a few things here, but before that I will like to tell you what I'm working on right now. I'm currently deciding on PPV to get traffic for my CPA offers.

The only thing is I don't have much of a high initial startup cash.

So I'm deciding of using popads.net which only needs a $10 deposit. The only thing is I don't know whether the quality of the traffic is high.

Is anyone using this network to earn great money? Please help.
07-19-2013, 04:17 PM
RE:
Hey jasonlwe,

Recently has been released a WSO talking about this source.... Like I told in the post of this WSO I'm going to try the source....but I think the traffic isn't good. I don't know yet. Of course it will not be like other sources with 200$ minimum of deposit but maybe it can convert well.

I let you know when I can post my full review with pros and cons...I hate say: It's a shit! without have proves about that.

A big hug!
07-19-2013, 06:14 PM
RE:
@Projecte1 I agree with you ! Will wait for your results! :)

Best of luck!
07-24-2013, 12:38 AM
RE:
THE TRAFFIC IS CRAP I JUST LOST MY FIRST $10
07-24-2013, 12:41 AM
RE:
My experience is the same
crap traffic - lost $20

support is good
29.gif
07-26-2013, 12:06 AM
RE:
same here, i tried penny crasher which i ended up losing 20 dollars. This is how popad.net works, you go to download something (ebook, album, movie, ect.). Once you enter the captcha and your download starts, a new window will pop up and that's where your ad will be. if you ask me its not every targeted traffic.
07-26-2013, 12:55 AM
RE:
i have same experience. I create $10 campaign, till now has not been received visitor yet! Angry
08-10-2013, 11:10 PM
RE:
I tried pop ads I made some money but it wasnt what I put in .I put in $10 and got back like $7 so i know with the right offer and right targeting it can be successful I am a going to keep working with it. I used a PS4 email submit for my test. I narrowed it down to the ones that were paying and the ones that werent so i could take those out im gonna run it again and see what happens.
03-25-2014, 09:29 AM
RE:
I'm tried this ad network and lose $10, I think the traffic is composed by bots!

16.gif