74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-27-2017, 04:04 AM
[Plz Help] Problem while checking my site backlinks.
Hey guys ! I am JAY.

before 15-20 days I bought
Code:
c l a s h h a c k e r s . x y z

domain from godaddy.

With that I got free website builder and hosting for one month.
SO I used godaddy free website builder and used free hosting also. I am not able to view html or able to access cpanel.

Then I made around 100-150 do follow backlinks (thanks to BBHF for tut and backlinks) manually.

But whenever I tried to check how many backlinks my web have it shows always zero. I tried different online backlink checker tools for that.

I also audited my website :
Code:
h t t p : / / w w w . s e o p t i m e r . c o m / c l a s h h a c k e r s . x y z
This also shows no backlink there.

I didnt understand why this is happening?
Is it becuase of hosting problem or somethins else?
please give me solution of this.

what is the reason behind not showing my backlinks.

Thanks in advance.[/code]
06-28-2017, 01:01 AM
RE: [Plz Help] Problem while checking my site backlinks.
somebody pls help this guy!
03-20-2018, 09:39 PM
How long ago did you create these backlinks? and what is the PA of the exact pages on the sites which your links are on? It is entirely possible that the pages simply haven't been crawled yet....I remember it took over 3 months for some of the backlinks to one of my sites to actually show up in AHREFS and MOZ...

First off, have you checked in Google Webmaster Tools To See if those pages have been indexed yet? That would be the first place you would likely see them reflected properly...

The reason I asked about the PA of the individual pages which link to your site is because sites with a lower PA (page authority) are sort of on the "back burner" in priority to be crawled by many of the most widely used tools (such as the 2 that I mentioned earlier) ... Keep in mind, it is entirely possible for a WEBSITE to have a very high DA (Domain Authority), while the internal page within that site linking to your site may have a very low PA (Page Authority).....

For example: For one of my adult sites, I had/have a backlink from Sex.com .... That Site has a respectable DA of 65 - but the internal page which linked to my site (at the time of that link's creation) was only PA 9....which meant it took a little while longer for most of the mainstream tools (who, despite their success, have nowhere near the resources Google has to crawl and index sites at the rate that it does) to get around to that particular page in order to FIND that backlink...

In short, if it's been less than a few months - BE PATIENT my friend :-P
10-03-2018, 05:54 PM
I want some more information about this problem, because this issue still continues for me.

6.gif