9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-06-2013, 12:23 AM
Please help me guys with settings of one video
Hello, i know that maybe here is not the best section to ask this stuff. But is my favourite forum, so i don't want to lost time to register on other forums, ask questions ect. So please help me if you know how.

Well, i want to add a video to my page, but i don't want to be shown all the buttons of youtube. And if i click on the video box it open my affiliate link. I have seen a lot of this videos, so how i can make one in this way?
09-06-2013, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 12:36 AM by plan2work.)
RE:
is your website in HTML or using wordpress and what actually do you want?
you want like video will be autoplay without options to pause or stop and when someone click on you video, new tab will open and your affilaite link will be in that tab?
09-06-2013, 12:52 AM
RE:
I am using wordpress, and drag and drop wp squeeze pages that allow to add youtube videos link, boxex, html code, ect.

And yes i want that video initially have a image, and then goes to be autoplay. And the option to pause or to stop can also be, important that are not from youtube, that redirect to youtube. And the new tab that open must go to my affiliate link.

Do you know how i can do this?
09-06-2013, 01:25 AM
RE:
hey, you can go for parameters of youtube
here are all parameters which you can set

https://developers.google.com/youtube/player_parameters

I have not implemented this..I suppose to auto play the youtube video ..you have to add just "?autoplay=1" in the end of video URL
09-06-2013, 02:16 AM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 03:01 AM by aKinaKus.)
RE:
Find a video player with those features ...d*** forgot the names...search here for PLAYER and you'll find it

Found One

LeadPlayer
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...leadplayer
25.gif
Cool Any and ALL Reviews that i see, get an instant +5 in REP. If i missed it, PM me with review post link and i will double it.. you'll get +10 REP!
09-06-2013, 04:40 AM
RE:
Ok i have find a great one, it's name is flowplayer. But how to remove their logo now, i should have a commercial license that costs a huge. Does someone have one?
09-06-2013, 06:39 AM
RE:
Find a copy of Traffic Player, Easy Video Player, WP Video Commando, Simple Video Player, etc, etc, etc
09-06-2013, 08:32 AM
RE:
Atatari also does a great job here... you can either crop the video or have your controls / a banner hide the youtube stuff.

You know it's against YT TOS.. you can also place a transparent GIF/PNG above the part of any player you dont want to be clicked on (and put your aff link on the transparent image ;-)

Cheers, Johnny63
09-08-2013, 02:11 PM
RE:
Awesome guys, really thanks. Now it should be good to go. Many thanks again.

56.gif