64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-20-2015, 02:52 AM
Please Provide An Idea On How To Earn From Clickbank.
Hi,
Clickbank Hero's

Please provide an idea on how to earn some decent amount from Clickbank. I am ready to invest the money.

But no website.

Thank YOU.

+1 rep added for best idea or method.

01-20-2015, 11:55 AM
RE:
You can use ClickBank + Youtube to make money online with ClickBank.
01-20-2015, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2015 09:05 PM by rkripakrishnan.)
RE:
I can give you a nice idea about you can start it as a affiliate marketer.

Example:
1. Choose any clickbank product on health niche or any.
2. Create a site or blog (Obviously wordpress because its easy to manage)
3. Design a landing/sales page including comparison with other products, 3 or so on. (Mean, how your product is different from the other ones and more useful)
4. Makeup your blog for on site SEO and off site seo.
5. Get 10 or 20 PLR articles on your selected niche and spin it (Using Article Spinning Software, ex. The Best Spinner)
6. Post 1 article a day on your site's blog with some stunning images.

Now the next step is how to promote. Join social networks ex. facebook
Create page, post some detail and invite members to like your page.
The other fb method is like if your niche is weight loss. Daily post 1 or 2 sexy belly images on your page with a small watermark(your site link) on images.

Join forums related to your niche and insert signature and start creating helpful posts. that way you'll get highly targeted visitors.

That's all i can say right now. Because lack of time.

Let me know, if you need any more help.

Thanks
02-01-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Please Provide An Idea On How To Earn From Clickbank.
(01-20-2015 02:52 AM)tovgopi Wrote:  Hi,
Clickbank Hero's

Please provide an idea on how to earn some decent amount from Clickbank. I am ready to invest the money.

But no website.

Thank YOU.

+1 rep added for best idea or method.

Go through this tutorial http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-TUTO...all-newbie

Also there are a lot of other proven methods in the clickbank forum http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Clickbank-Forum you can consider to implement
02-01-2015, 11:11 PM
RE:
Great idea from "rkripakrishnan", which is basically about setting up a product review site. Try to go for the "evergreen" niches like health, self-improvement, and "embarrasing problems" i.e. acne, piles, addictions etc.
50.gif
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
04-02-2015, 05:21 AM
RE:
This is some great info, thanks for posting.
04-11-2015, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2015 05:34 AM by Master5.)
Learn SEO, copywriting, conversion rate optimization, web analytics and email marketing and you'll be good to go. Or hire people with those skills if you've got cash.

Recommended resources:

SEO:
Borrowed Authority Method
Ranking Institute v2
SEO That Works
Advanced Link Building
I Want To Rank! Link Network Training

Copywriting:
Tested Advertising Methods John Caples
Breakthrough Advertising Eugene Schwartz
On Advertising Ogilvy
How to write a good advertisement Schwab
The Ultimate Desktop Copy Coach Clayton Makepeace
Advanced Copywriting Ken Mccarthy

Conversion Rate Optimization:
ConversionXL Conversion Course
Meclabs Landing Page Optimization
Meclabs Value Proposition Development
You Should Test That

Email Marketing:
The Machine Ryan Deiss

Analytics:
Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics

Quote:stunning images

Using vague terms like "stunning images" doesn't help anyone. What counts as a stunning image? Well if you've read some copywriting and psychological studies then you know that men tend to direct attention faster at pictures of other men and women at pictures of other women. As for other picture types that bring good results: Pictures of the product in use, pictures of the product itself, the reward that the prospect gets from using the product, pictures depicting the pain that the prospect is experiencing, pictures featuring people being dressed in strange uniforms, pictures of babies (extra effective for female audiences), etc.

It's important to test to see what works best in your particular situation. Now don't do S***** testing. By S***** testing I mean you basically "test" one image with 10 visitors and then "test" another image with another 10 visitors. That won't work. You need more people to really know what's going on. It's not rocket science. Basically you have Picture A and Picture B. You wanna know which of the pictures is more effective in getting people to your site, and is there really a difference between them. So you've had Picture A on the traffic site for a while, which we'll call "control," and now you wanna see its effectiveness compared to Picture B. So you do "testing" to figure that one out. Switch the pics and wait for results. How much do you wait? Well there's this thing called statistical significance in math. 100% proper testing requires at least 1000 people to see the ad so we can know whether the control or the challenger wins the race. Affiliate marketers who do paid traffic like Bing or Exoclick generally wait 1 or 2 days to decide the winner. They can get 1000 impressions or more for the ad on the traffic source, but obviously they can't get 1000 visitors on the landing page, so certain concessions are required. In any case they test again and again. Maybe Picture B has won over Picture A after one or two days of testing. Now what? Picture B is the new control and they test it against Picture C, aiming for incremental improvement. They do this with other elements, such as headlines and call to action, hoping to achieve the best conversion rate.

So this brings us to the research question. Who's your market? Is it both male and female? If so, try different angles with each.

Lets say you're promoting a dating product. Your primary audience is composed of males. So feature a picture of a dude being hugged by hot chicks. The picture is depicting the reward the prospect gets from the product, and it also features another man.

What kind of angle could you use in the ad? Maybe "How a virgin college student transformed his sex life using this strange trick of the ancients." That was like off the top of my head. So what did we do here? Obviously the angle is geared toward the college student who doesn't have much experience with sex, our main target market . The term "strange trick" invokes curiosity--further, the word trick indicates that the thing offered is simple, and there's also only one trick, not dozens of them, which means that the decision process is cut short and the prospect doesn't have to work much to get what he wants. People are lazy. "Transformed his sex life" indicates the benefit that the ad is offering. Remember, do not use benefits alone, but also put a curiosity element. Virgin college student: Well, if he transformed his sex life, so can I. It must be easy then, and that's the point. People want easy, fast, magical solutions. What about the "ancients" bit? It adds credibility. The "trick" has worked since antiquity, so it must be really good.

This is where ethics comes into play: Can the product you promote really offer all of the above? If not, well don't F****** promote it. Be honest in your endeavors.

And really OP you've been on the site since 2012 and yet have to ask such a basic question? I've known about IM for less than a year but it looks like our attitude toward it is dramatically different.
04-18-2015, 10:49 PM
thanks for the advices...its really very helpful....again thanks...
05-06-2015, 06:49 PM
I also suggest that you build an email list from day 1. If you need an autoresponder I'm using this: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-CAN-...IVE-INCOME and goes well so far. Why don't you give it a try? It seems anyone can get additional income. At the end of page 7 of the thread you will find my bonus, if you sign up through my affiliate link. Thanks
► Get Your Website Up and Running in 48 Hours! http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Get-...hours-only
02-15-2019, 11:12 PM
There are 2 ways you can make money on clickbank.

You can choose to be an affiliate for the thousands of products that are already in the marketplace. Every time someone clicks on your affiliate link and purchases the product you make a commission.

You can earn up to 75% commission on most items and promote multiple products at the same time. You could also create your own product and sell them on the marketplace.
69.gif

16.gif
Free counters!