7.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-14-2011, 06:55 AM
Paypal screwed me over
Okay, so long story short, my paypal got limited and now closed forever because about a year ago I was stupid enough to let someone use my paypal because we were doing an ebay JV, and things turned out bad. I've called paypal at least 20 times, and they just tell me that their decision is final and that I need to find another payment processor, and I've tried making new accounts, and they all just get locked within seconds Angry

So, is there anything that I can do to get a new paypal account? Any advice is very appreciated guys!
09-14-2011, 10:42 AM
RE: Paypal screwed me over
Just check supervip room i seen few paypal tweak and exploit there and even the thing on how to uplift/escape your paypal limitation..

I search the word "paypal" without "" in special supervip section and got this results:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/search.php?...order=desc

Hope this helps :)
09-14-2011, 11:19 AM
I think you should have a new IP. DO you have dynamic IP? Change it so you can create a new one
09-14-2011, 10:23 PM
Use proxy to create new IP and make a new PayPal account.
09-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Don't use a proxy, you'll get caught soon or later, use a VPN and make sure that you're on your VPN everytime you login your Paypal account.
46.gif
09-15-2011, 01:42 AM
Thanks guys, but don't they have my personal information stored, like my name, address, social security #? I would think that even with a new ip that they would still just shut me down.
09-15-2011, 09:44 PM
If you use your own details... its easy to track you down mate.
09-22-2011, 09:05 PM
Paypal keeps bugging all the time. That's why I use moneybookers. though it doesn't support many things but you can use it in ebay
10-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Go through a VPN and use different information.

Get a bank account in your friends name and give him like 5% of your profits to use his information.

Go through a VPN every time you go to paypal. HideMyAss.com has a great VPN service and it's fairly cheap ($75 per year or you could pay monthly).

Be sure to always clear your cache and cookies before you do anything related to paypal after you get everthing set up.
11-16-2011, 11:52 PM
Really Pay Pal screwed you over I find it hard to believe that such a trust worthy system.... Can screw someone over
62.gif

46.gif