44.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-18-2013, 04:51 AM
PayPerInstallBox are scammers!
Avoid them at all costs, I done 2 months of work and they didn't pay out and kept making excuses for why they couldn't pay.

Just a heads up.

The site is http://www.payperinstallbox.com/. I have been paid by other PPI companies, I just meant this one in particular do not pay out.

Here are some screens:
After the first month of no replies and not getting paid I stopped sending traffic then on the 1st I received this message:
[Image: Nh1uTdC.png]

So I decided to give them my bank details thinking they probably had their PP limited (we've all been there). Then as the days went by with no payment I decided to contact them. They replied with this:
[Image: wa2Lf9p.png]

I still haven't been paid (nearly $2k) and they wont reply and when I switched to a different PAYING network I actually made double the amount just by switching so they were shaving aswell.

I feel like there is nothing I can do and i should just take it on the chin. I am posting this to make sure they don't dupe more people.
10-19-2013, 02:57 PM
RE:
very nice info thanks bro
02-02-2014, 10:45 AM
RE:
F*** This site PayPerInstallBox.com they are all SCAMMERS THEY OWE ME 10K+ they dont me,... F*** this site!! please avoid this site!!!

35.gif