57.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-01-2013, 07:36 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2013 07:48 PM by phinuss.)
Star Passive Income with Own Proxy Network!
because thread [REQ] HOTTEST WSO - Learn How I Made Over $325 per WEEK Passive Income with my Own Proxy Network! and in that thread no one wants to share the WSO Verysad Verysad

iam try to share little my friend experiment how to get Income from Proxy Network
Quote:This method is not the same as the method HOTTEST WSO - Learn How I Made Over $325 per WEEK Passive Income with my Own Proxy Network! this My Friend Methode

What is a Web Proxy Server ?
Quote:A web proxy is a webserver (website) that allows you to surf the internet without exposing your IP address to the outside world, To use a WEBproxy server, you just have to visit the webproxy server address with your browser. There should be a form where you can enter the website you want to visit.

Why choose WEB proxy?
Quote:The best thing about web proxies is, that you don't need to configure anything. Simply visit web proxy page, enter the desired web address and surf
Disadvantages of a Public WebProxy
Code:
1. The biggest disadvantage is its browsing speed its too slow, this is because many people use the same proxy server
2. You might get lots of adds and pop-ups which can be irritating
3. Most of these free public proxies are run by hackers and spammers Who are looking to steal information.  So the bottom line is you cant trust any public web proxy

Advantages of Using Your own Personal proxy
Code:
1. Good Browsing speed
2. You need not wory about security, because your running the proxy server

How do we earn money?

Magic Button :
You will be making money through the use of:
1. Proxy flipping - where you create proxies for low prices and sell for high
2. Adense - you will earn most of your profits with Adsense, the proxy script's CTR is extremely high and I've had over $2.00 clicks with the script.
3. Adversal - Another ad network, once your proxy network is established you can apply here, and your earnings can quite literally double!
Create your Own Web Proxy Site

Things You Need :
Magic Button :
  • A Premium Web hosting account which includes PHP and curl / Free hosting accounts usually wont provide curl
  • VPN (optional ) - If you find it difficult to port forward (iam use hamachi VPN )

Procedure :
[hide]1. First Download Web Based Proxy script Pack
Code:
http://www.glype.com/
2. Modif the script to add the adsense, banner and other
3. Promotion your website
4. Just that[/hide]

Heart Smile hopefully this article can get a bit of income for us all Cool Cool Welcome
Do not forget to add +REP for me Cool
Quote:
+rep if thread Help You
07-01-2013, 08:03 PM
RE:
Thanks for the share.
BTW how do you know tis isn't the same method ?
(+ 1 you deserve )
07-02-2013, 03:07 AM
RE:
(07-01-2013 08:03 PM)moses Wrote:  Thanks for the share.
BTW how do you know tis isn't the same method ?
(+ 1 you deserve )
iam says not same methode because my friend not have a "Proxy Project" ebook. Blush Blush
Quote:
+rep if thread Help You
07-02-2013, 03:38 AM
RE:
sorry this is basic info
09-21-2013, 01:08 PM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2013 05:37 AM by atto711.)
RE:
I know it,I was looking at a code in a cgi script something caught my eye I saw ad code insert in script.I said omg I could not believe.
5.gif
Cool

26.gif