48.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2014, 04:43 AM
RE:
thanks, good service.
01-29-2014, 06:56 AM
RE: PandaBot.Net Free SEO Network
(01-28-2014 05:30 PM)hanna21 Wrote:  if i coudnt fill out a form you idiot your dumb lol il give u my login info if u want lmao u think u smart lol
You tried to sign up for a free account but were not bright enough to do it correctly so you opted for a paid account and then whined when you were sent a payment request saying that you had to pay to use the service. YOU"RE A DUMBASS! And one that I have wasted enough time on.
01-29-2014, 07:22 AM
RE:
PSB 4.1.7
- PSB Login mechanism has been improved, no longer asking that the member has another session etc.
01-31-2014, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2014 05:49 AM by hanna21.)
RE:
wiseguy <<<< your just a noob man , i own many sites i been around while u was in nappies

i am in middle of development of new tool , much better then this gay tool will make sure you will never get to use it , you will se what i mean biatch!!
nobody has made one like this one in seo world or discovered what i found
01-31-2014, 07:12 AM
(01-31-2014 03:28 AM)hanna21 Wrote:  wiseguy <<<< your just a noob man , i own many sites i been around while u was in nappies

i am in middle of development of new tool , much better then this gay tool will make sure you will never get to use it , you will se what i mean biatch!!
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
70.gif
01-31-2014, 07:34 AM
(01-31-2014 07:12 AM)wiseguy Wrote:  
(01-31-2014 03:28 AM)hanna21 Wrote:  wiseguy <<<< your just a noob man , i own many sites i been around while u was in nappies

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin grow up Biggrin i shagged ur mom Biggrin
02-02-2014, 12:39 AM
Thanks - SIMPLE and FREE SEO Tool Works
THANKS to the developers of Pandabot.net .

I just recently checked the rank for my business properties and was pleasantly
surprised to see that I have hit the Page One of Google SERP for some very
competitive keyword phrases.

All my SEO was done several months back and consisted of:
-- Pandabot.net running an average of 1 to 3 hours a day (FREE);
-- SeNuke backlinking campaign on FIVERR (2 at $5 apiece);
-- Several Articles written by FIVERR authors and distributed by other FIVERR services (about $30)

Considering that this is an average HTML website that I spend little or no time on --
I am now at the 4 to 8 position on GOOGLE PAGE ONE for some pretty competitive two-word
keyword phrases.

Pandabot.net is sending me quality US and worldwide traffic 24 hours per day that
locates my website on a Google keyword SERP page I choose and then follows a
crawl path through my money pages I setup in Pandabot.net. All I do is run the
Pandabot.net browser in the background to earn CREDITS.

Pandabot.net is RECOMMENDED if you want a FREE SEO
tool to get your site to PAGE ONE with little work.
How I made a lot of Money - I Read half the Crap I Downloaded - and Tried to Repeat Them.
02-03-2014, 03:35 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 05:23 AM by hanna21.)
RE:
i stayed online 5 hours to check only 10 clicks what a shame uninstall

let me tell u what to do the tool u made i can make with eyes closed, if u dont make then u are ashamed

to add

add statussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

how many users are currently connected/
how much processed
remove ie hide text annoys
traffic earned i earned much as i spent , not much getting spent .
campaign shows as completed so quick
cmon men u should know all this
02-03-2014, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 06:52 AM by MosesW.)
RE:
Panda Bot Network System and Panda Smart Browser are being developed by the members recommendations.
Every words of our fellow members are taken seriously and new features are added continually based on recommendations, if possible.
There are tips and tricks on the web interface https://my.pandabot.net/webapp/ at nearly every page (read me at bottom) and for every field (tips when mouse over) so you can understand what you are doing when you add/edit settings, a new member does not need reading a boring manual but he/she can start from scratch "1. Web Site Profile" "2. Website Pages" "3. Website Keywords" "4. Website Traffic Campaigns" then done.
https://my.pandabot.net/webapp/psbs_runn..._chart.php shows the number of Panda Smart Browsers that are running at the moment.
Any member can ask via https://my.pandabot.net/helpdesk/index/p/index/index , all tickets are being replied in timely manner.
02-03-2014, 12:42 PM
(02-03-2014 03:35 AM)hanna21 Wrote:  i stayed online 5 hours to check only 10 clicks what a shame uninstall

let me tell u what to do the tool u made i can make with eyes closed, if u dont make then u are ashamed

to add

add statussssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

how many users are currently connected/
how much processed
remove ie hide text annoys
traffic earned i earned much as i spent , not much getting spent .
campaign shows as completed so quick
cmon men u should know all this
Tired of your lame ass bragging about what you can or are going to do. Put up or shut the f*ck up!
66.gif

73.gif