79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-13-2017, 09:22 AM
PLR from BBHF - How Using?
Just curious.

I've downloaded a few PLR packs from here to see how they're done.

Apart from reviewing how else are you using - are you offering for free or selling? How likely is it you will be noticed by the plr maker?

Once I make bank Im cool with paying the plr maker but just curious if anyone does this?

thanks team.
06-13-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: PLR from BBHF - How Using?
i've never been contacted by the creators. i've used them two ways without any editing(there are exceptions)

1: for content on my blog(and social network accounts which are connected to my blog)
2: part of a funnel through my blog when getting enough traffic from my social network accounts.

there are many other ways you can utilize plr with or without resale rights. the two most common ways that weren't listed above would probably be a membership site and include niche specific plr at least once a month.....and as a stand alone product where you would just drive paid traffic or get your traffic from your niche specific email list.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone that can never repay you
06-14-2017, 05:56 AM
Me personally I don't sell the PLR that I have (as of yet) I have found really good plr material hear that I will use for my business from articles, webinars, even podcasts using the {LR checklist as shownotes. It's not working now but you could have downloaded tons of pics from shutterstock for free, but they closed that down last week. i am now working on white papers that are PLR but I just search online for updated info and just add it it.
06-15-2017, 02:33 AM
(06-13-2017 09:22 AM)internetter Wrote:  Just curious.

I've downloaded a few PLR packs from here to see how they're done.

Apart from reviewing how else are you using - are you offering for free or selling? How likely is it you will be noticed by the plr maker?

Once I make bank Im cool with paying the plr maker but just curious if anyone does this?

thanks team.
I have the same question like you when I have so much PLR packages but I can't sell PLR license
06-15-2017, 05:31 AM
(06-13-2017 07:06 PM)California Kid Wrote:  i've never been contacted by the creators. i've used them two ways without any editing(there are exceptions)

1: for content on my blog(and social network accounts which are connected to my blog)
2: part of a funnel through my blog when getting enough traffic from my social network accounts.

there are many other ways you can utilize plr with or without resale rights. the two most common ways that weren't listed above would probably be a membership site and include niche specific plr at least once a month.....and as a stand alone product where you would just drive paid traffic or get your traffic from your niche specific email list.
Thanks for that CaliforniaKid. Might try packaging one up and see how I go.
Thanks
46.gif
06-15-2017, 05:33 AM
(06-13-2017 07:06 PM)California Kid Wrote:  i've never been contacted by the creators. i've used them two ways without any editing(there are exceptions)

Thanks
06-15-2017, 05:35 AM
Thanks California Kid and tadow. Repped ya both for helping out. Think I'll package one up and see how it floats :)

10.gif