63.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-05-2020, 08:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2022 01:00 PM by henry8693.)
PI Network - Something Like Bitcoin But Use Mobile Phone For Mining
Pi NETWORK

People Behind The Pi Network

[Image: People-Behind-Pi-Network.png]

Nearly 10 Million Members Worldwide

❌Like
❌Share
❌Follow
❌Survey
✅NO Investment
✅NO VIP Upgrade
✅NO Recharge
✅NO Hurt anybody

SIMPLE TASK:
✅Login every 24 hours and click at mine(at a zigzag sign)
✅Invite friends

PI is a new digital currency developed by Stanford PhDs, with over 9 million members worldwide.
It is yet to be launched but is currently in phase 2/3 in the launching process, so mine now while the offer lasts.
Stanford university graduates built yahoo and google and now working on the PI.

[Image: Trust-Pilot-Excellent.png]

Download PI network from the play store using my username (malpro) as your invitation code.

Ensure that you verify your phone number or Facebook for your mining to be valid.
You can verify your phone number or Facebook by click in at
▶️The Hamburger Menu Icon or Three-Line-Menu at the top left
▶️Profile

Look at under The Account Verification
▶️Phone Number
▶️Facebook verification
▶️Send the code to the US number there in the app

Login every 24 hours and click at mine(at a zigzag sign).
You can also interact with the admin in the in-app group chat.
Group chat has different languages.

Start today because free mining by newbies will soon end.
In 2005 bitcoin miner was thought to be foolish, but today they have come into the limelight.

To claim your Pi, visit https://minepi.com/malpro and use the username (malpro) as your invitation code.

Download Pi Network
Google Play
App Store

Invite code: malpro

Use the invite code during the time of free registration.

HAPPY WORKING FROM HOME

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...l=en&gl=US
App Store:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/pi-network/id1445472541
https://minepi.com/#download

[Image: Can-I-Mine-From-More-Than-One-Device.png]

FAQ

Magic Button :
Welcome to Pi's official FAQ(Frequently Asked Questions)

Disclaimer: Pi is NOT free money.
Pi is NOT free money. It is a long-term project whose success depends on the collective contributions of its members.

Pi is dedicated to helping everyday people capture more economic value that today goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries. Pi depends on the collective contributions of its members. If you are looking for quick money, look elsewhere.

What is Pi?
Pi is a new cryptocurrency for and by everyday people that you can “mine” (or earn) from your phone.

Cryptocurrencies are a new form of digital money that is maintained and secured by a community instead of governments or banks. Today, you can mine (or earn) Pi by helping secure the currency and growing Pi’s trusted network. While most cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin) have been very hard for everyday people to use and access, Pi puts the power of cryptocurrency into the palm of your hand.
Is this real? Is Pi a scam?

Pi is not a scam. It is a genuine effort by a team of Stanford graduates to give everyday people greater access to cryptocurrency.

Pi’s core team is led by two Stanford PhDs and one Stanford MBA, who helped build Stanford’s blockchain community. We cannot guarantee that the project will succeed. However, we do promise to work hard to make our shared dreams a reality while maintaining the highest standards of integrity. You can learn more about us on the “Core Team” page in the app's main menu.

How does this app work? How do I earn more Pi?
This app allows you to earn Pi by making simple contributions to Pi’s community. The more you contribute, the more Pi you earn.

To earn Pi, check in every 24 hours and hit the lightning button to start mining. Once you are mining, you can boost your hourly rate by inviting trusted friends and family to join the community. After 3 days of mining, you can boost your earnings more by building your security circle, which contributes to the network's overall security. Remember those earlier members of the network mine at a higher rate than those that come after them.
Do I need to leave the app open to mine? Does the app drain my battery or data?

You do not need to leave the app open to mine. Pi does not affect your phone’s performance, drain your battery, or use your network data. Once you hit the lightning button, you can even close the app, and you will continue to mine Pi.

So how can you mine a cryptocurrency without draining your battery or data? Instead of burning energy as proof of work cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin do, Pi secures its ledger when members vouch for each other as trustworthy. This forms a network of interlocking “security circles” determining who can execute transactions. This novel approach allows crypto mining on your phone by leveraging your existing social connections, with no financial cost, no battery drain and a light footprint on the planet. Read the technical section in our White paper for a more accurate and detailed explanation.

Why do earlier members mine at a higher rate?
Earlier members mine at a higher rate to reward contributions to the network when they are most needed.

Pi aims to be the world’s most widely used and distributed cryptocurrency. To achieve that goal, Pi incentivizes its earliest members to make contributions that will ensure its success (e.g., securing and growing the network). The mining rate decreases as more people join the network to reflect the importance of early contributions. At this time, the base rate of mining halves every time the number of active users increases by 10 (see graph below). This rate will eventually fall to 0 when the network reaches a certain number of users (e.g. 10 million or 100 million). At that point, just like Bitcoin, miners will continue to be rewarded through transaction fees and not through the minting of new currency.

What is the Ambassador's role? How does earning teamwork?
As an Ambassador, you earn up to a 25% bonus on your base mining rate for each person you invite to the network.

When new members join your earning team, you become an Ambassador by using your invitation code when they sign up for Pi Network. Each member of your earning team provides a 25% boost to your earnings when they are actively mining. A new member can only be added to their inviter’s earning team because each member only joins Pi using one inviter’s invitation code. In other words, unlike the security circles where people can be added into multiple member’ circles based on trust, earning teams are fixed based on who invited whom. Each invitee in the world can only be claimed by one inviter.

What is the Contributor's role? How do I become a contributor?
Becoming a Contributor allows you to earn more Pi by building a security circle of 3-5 trusted members. Read less ...

Pi’s Contributor role becomes unlocked for users after you’ve finished 3 mining sessions as a Pioneer. After 3 days of mining, you will see a new icon of the security circle on the app's home screen, which you can click to start. To become a contributor, you need to add 3-5 people you trust to your security circle.

What are security circles?
Security circles are groups of 3-5 trusted people built by each of Pi’s members. Security circles secure the currency by building a global trust graph that prevents bad actors from executing fraudulent transactions.

While cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin secure their ledgers by forcing miners to burn energy (proof of work), Pi secures its ledger when its members vouch for each other as trustworthy. Pi’s Contributors vouch for each other by building security circles of 3-5 members they deem trustworthy. Security circles should include people you trust not to execute fraudulent transactions. The network’s security circles form a global trust graph that determines who can be trusted to execute transactions on Pi’s ledger.

What is the value of Pi?
Today Pi is worth approximately 0 dollars/euro, similar to Bitcoin in 2008. Pi’s value will be backed by the time, attention, goods, and services offered by other network members.

By pooling our attention, goods, and services around a common currency, Pi’s members seek to capture more value that typically goes to banks, technology giants (e.g., Facebook, Amazon), and other intermediaries. Today, we are laying the infrastructure for this digital currency and marketplace by distributing the currency, building the community, and developing the technology to ensure its security.

Can I withdraw my Pi? What is the timeline for withdrawals?
No, you cannot withdraw Pi yet. You can withdraw Pi or exchange Pi for other currencies in Phase 3 of the project when Pi transitions to a fully decentralized blockchain.

Pi launched Phase 1 of the project on 3/14/2019 (Pi Day). During Phase 1, your balances are recorded with a guarantee of being honoured when Pi transitions to Mainnet (Phase 3). Transfers of Pi are restricted until we reach Mainnet to prevent bad actors from accumulating Pi from fake accounts. For example, a bad actor could mine from fake accounts, transfer the Pi to a legitimate account, and pass through Pi’s account verification process despite their illicit gains. We are still refining the exact development timeline for the project. For more details, please refer to the Roadmap section of our white paper.

When will Pi be worth something? When can I turn Pi into “real” money?
Pi’s holders can turn Pi into “real” money when they purchase goods and services on Pi’s marketplace or exchange Pi for fiat currency.

Cryptocurrency holders have two options for turning their holdings into “real” money (or to “cash out”): 1) Directly purchasing goods and services with their crypto or 2) exchanging their crypto for fiat currency (e.g., dollars, euro, etc.) on cryptocurrency exchanges.

1) Directly purchasing goods and services with your Pi. Pi Network is building a peer-to-peer marketplace where our members will be able to directly spend Pi to buy goods and services. We aim to experiment with in-app transfers of Pi as soon as Q4 2019.
2) Exchanging Pi for fiat currency on cryptocurrency exchanges. Pi’s Core Team does not control when cryptocurrency exchanges (like Binance, Coinbase, Kraken etc.) decide to list Pi. However, Pi can be traded in Phase 3 of the project (i.e., Mainnet). At that point, exchanges can choose to list Pi. Meanwhile, Pi’s core team is focused on implementing our technical roadmap (see our white paper) to reach phase 3.

Can I mine from more than one device? How does the network prevent fake accounts, bots, etc., from earning Pi?
No, you cannot mine from more than one device. The network has a strict rule of one account per person. Pi uses a multi-pronged strategy to ensure fake accounts do not mine Pi.

First, the network uses Google’s ReCaptcha v3 to know if a human or a machine operates a device. (This technology is completely invisible to most users since they are real humans, but bots may start seeing captchas if google’s algorithm catches them). Over time, we are also developing a machine learning algorithm based on real users’ mining behaviour to predict bots.

Second, Pi’s consensus algorithm requirement (security circles) makes it easy to detect fake accounts. Fake accounts will not have enough real people pointing at them via security circles. At best, fake accounts would be pointing at each other with very few incoming pointers from the rest of the network. This anomaly is easy to detect with computer algorithms.

Finally, when Pi enters its 3rd and final phase - Mainnet, only accounts validated as belonging to distinct real individuals will be honoured. In other words, even if all other methods missed out on some “bot” accounts, this user validation process will further eliminate them because bot owners will not be able to prove bots as real people with real names. We are currently exploring decentralized KYC processes that would be minimally intrusive.

Is this app a wallet? Will we hold our own private/public keys? And can we use an external wallet to hold our Pi in the future?
Your phone will be a cryptocurrency wallet linked to your current accounts (number / Facebook).

Like any other public blockchain, Pi’s blockchain will also allow in-app/external wallets to hold Pi and transact with it by submitting transactions to the blockchain directly. This is a functionality we currently have scheduled to be provided in Phase 3 of the project. (as a reminder, we are now on phase 1 - distribution of the currency - we will launch a Testnet as phase 2, and phase 3 is when our Mainnet will be live). During phase 3 of the project, you will also have the option to take full ownership of your private/public keys.
Pi aims to be much more accessible to everyday people, which is why we are trying to build this integrated interface. We’ve chosen this phased implementation to make it easier for everyday people to use. We are still in our early days and excited about the road ahead.
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-07-2020, 09:23 AM
RE: PI Network - Something Like Bitcoin But Use Mobile Phone For Mining
Pi Network is noplace near new and has already been posted here numerous times before.
It has (as yet) ZERO value.
They have halved the mining rate (more than once...?) and it seems best to get into a group already formed so as to get the best rate.

There is no harm in getting into it - but I suggest doing so WITHOUT any great expectations.

And BTW:
I posted lots of info about it on 6-24-2019, here:
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-Pi-T...on-a-phone
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
12-07-2020, 04:05 PM
The last month of 2020, and the latest announcement,
1. The number of people exceeded 10 million+ this month,
2. Announce production cut or stop production this month,
3. Some nodes have been opened and blocks have been generated,
4. There will be KYC opportunities for lightning mining for 90 consecutive days.
Digital become assets,
5. Announce the mainnet time. Will witness the real blockchain digital
Currency sensational all over the world, adjust the alarm clock, open the mining machine quickly,
Don't strike, meet at the top, and aim at the big pie!

@PiCoreTeam
Mine at a higher rate while you can. The mining rate will either halve or fall to zero when Pi reaches 10M engaged Pioneers. The Core Team is currently analyzing Pioneers' responses from the Pi Convention and researching on this issue, and will make a decision about halving or falling to zero when we hit 10M.

[Image: Minting-for-new-members-might-end.jpg]

Have an excellent day!
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
12-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Yep - it is already happening just as the OP quoted in his reply, above:
Quote:@PiCoreTeam
...The mining rate will either halve or fall to zero when Pi reaches 10M engaged Pioneers.

Today's announcement says it hit 10M...and may cease to allow mining quite soon.
12-14-2020, 12:19 PM
Frankly speaking, not many people can have a very good patient to wait for it to start.
Even in the early stage, you have downlines like 680++, they registered 1 and half year ago, all will stop mining now :)

This type of crypto is like that. Successful people should get ready to wait.
The majority of people love fast money even though they know there a high risk inside.

Actually, I did join free Chinese crypto which still in progress since I joined 2 years ago. Many people already stopped to follow. So, for 14mil dropped to 6mil. They actually gave our country an opportunity to join because we followed them for many years. But now, sorry, no more free registration and only for local China people.

Like Bitcoin, when they dropped and dropped, no one knows how long they dropped. Then, within a few months to a year, it climbed up to like $19,600++ from $3900++ ( $7,492 in Dec 2019), approximately 1 year.

$18,876++ @Dec 13,2020
$18,077++ @Nov 18,2020
$14,852++ @Nov 05,2020
$13,704++ @Nov 03,2020
$13,150++ @Oct 29,2020
$11,904++ @Sept 02, 2020
$11,565++ @July 31,2020

Luck?

Thank You
55.gif
02-04-2021, 01:20 PM
I got into Pi at the very beginning and have no problem with it taking time to mature.
The only curiosity I have is to see -IF- it will become of value rather than -when-.

Thanks
06-06-2021, 10:05 AM
The PI Network price predictions by internet companies for the year 2022.
Date updated: June 6, 2021

Facebook,INC - $1.74
Amazon,com INC - $2.58
Apple. INC - $1.76
Netflix, INC - $1.95
Alphabet, INC - $1.60
Tesla, INC - $2.81

TBD: Minting for new members might end.
Date: May 29, 2021
18+ Million Engaged Pioneers!

[Image: PI-Price-Predictions-By-Internet-Companies.jpg]

Source: https://coindataflow.com/en/prediction/pi-network

Have an excellent day1
07-21-2022, 12:31 PM
To start with. I will not attempt to compare Pi network with any other coin or token out there, because they are no match to *PI NETWORK* except *BITCOIN the father of Cryptocurrency.*

You will agree with me that the first and most costly crypto coin right now is Bitcoin (BTC).
Tell me, how many of you can afford to buy one now? How many of you even have the Blockchain account that started Bitcoin. Am sure few, if any.

I believe in the Pi network, I love Pi innovation and I will preach Pi.
1) As big as Bitcoin is, it is web 1 technology.
*Pi is Web 3 technology*

2) Bitcoin does not have a centralized KYC.
*Pi network brought the solution of all-inclusive and cheap KYC, that can be globally accessed.*

3) Bitcoin does not have a social media
*Pi network is connecting all of us through Chat.*

4) Bitcoin does not have a Utility
*Pi has built the best crypto Utility platform ever.*

This is not to say Bitcoin is bad. But as the founder of the Pi network said. "They have seen the deficiency of Bitcoin and so turn the technology upside down to bring about change.

They will be making life easier for most of us. And liberate us from bad Government policies and slavery.
Let us support them.

I believe in the Pi network, I love Pi innovation and I will preach Pi.

DO YOU KNOW?
If you have more than 650 PI, you have more PI than an Average PIONEER.
There will be 65B PI to be mined and the target user is 100m. Hence an average of 650 PI.
Also when making calculations on the potential value of PI, the calculations should be based on 100m users in ratio to the Population of Total Smartphone users and not the total world population.

[Image: Pi-Network.jpg]

[Image: Who-Is-Mining-Pi.jpg]

Learn More...

Thanks

Have an excellent day

Cheers!
07-26-2022, 09:55 PM
Pi Network New Pioneer Step By Step Guide

[Image: PI-Network-New-Pioneer-Step-By-Step-Guide.jpg]

Code:
1. How To Sign Up For Pi Network
https://lowcostebuilder.com/pinetwork/what-exactly-is-pi/

2. How To Create Pi Wallet
https://lowcostebuilder.com/pinetwork/get-pi-invitation-code-following-step-by-step-in-creating-the-pi-wallet/

3. How To Confirm Your Wallet/Your Pi Wallet
https://lowcostebuilder.com/pinetwork/confirm-your-wallet-following-confirm-your-pi-wallet-in-step-3/
Code:
4. How To Commit to lockup configuration
https://lowcostebuilder.com/pinetwork/step-4-commit-to-lockup-configuration/

5. How Long To Wait For KYC
https://lowcostebuilder.com/pinetwork/pi-network-kyc-process-when-and-how-long-to-wait/

6. How To Validate and Submit KYC Application
https://lowcostebuilder.com/pinetwork/kyc-validation-process-submit-your-kyc-application/

Thanks

Anyone who uses my Invitation Code: MALPRO
can ask me how to become a validator after you have done the KYCed.

Have an excellent day!
07-30-2022, 07:37 AM
We are still at Enclosed Mainnet

[Image: Pi-Cannot-Be-Traded-During-The-Enclosed-...-Stage.jpg]

But there is always an exception. Johnson Lee From MYPI offered to buy 1 Pi = 1 USDT. So, if you have mined free Pi coins, you can sell them anytime. That means the COINS are REAL!

[Image: Johnson-Lee-My-PI-Offered-To-Buy.jpg]

He is the owner of MYPi app

----------------

Dr. Nicolas said, "The price of Pi is not cheap," but a lot of people still don't believe it. what actually happens..? in fact, there are transactions beyond our imagination. in the United States, the picoin is exchanged for 1 pi = $1,000,000. it's awful. like it or not, it happens. this price compared to the quality that the PCT team has spent over the past time is not unrealistic. Pi is money not goods.

Thanks

Have an excellent day!
73.gif

77.gif