68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-09-2014, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 05:01 AM by Elmeri.)
Origin of a Great Journey to Unlimited Riches
Hi. I'm a 16 year old guy from Finland. I'm new to internet marketing, and have spent a couple of days now just reading about the topic on various places and learning everything I can. Just decided to register here since you need an account to read certain threads. My goals here are learning how to earn money via advertising and getting a small passive income before my spring break ends. Even €5+/day would make me really happy, that's a lot for a broke-ass student.

My current plan is to promote Clickbank and Clicksure offers through blogs and possibly mass-email. (Is it probable to get banned from Clickbank for spamming?) I might also invest money buying ads if that proves to be profitable. Are these good ways to go? Will it require a constant effort to keep the money flowing in? What are the first things I should read on this forum?

I'll probably post more updates and questions here regarding my personal projects as things progress.
06-10-2014, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2014 06:16 AM by Elmeri.)
RE:
Update 1, Earnings so far: 0.00€
Today I got a new idea and spent around 4 hours on research and creation of this blog with one blog post and a fake screenshot. Basically there's a fake hacking software for a game and the download link directs to a PPD site with some random non-working .exe. I'm going to make more posts on this blog if this works well.
http://freemmocheats.blogspot.com/
I found there's relatively little competition for keywords 'Wildstar free gold' and 'Wildstar hacks' etc. Haven't started with any search engine optimization stuff for the blog yet, as I know almost nothing about it. Where could I find the most useful info and tutorials on SEO?

EDIT: Also, yesterday I sent some "make huge money online for just 49.99$" affiliate link from Clickbank to a Finnish web forum related to job searching, and discussed about it using a few alter-egos. So far it has generated 60 clicks and zero sales.

69.gif