11.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-10-2013, 10:03 PM
One last time, I ask for help.
I didn't come here to bitch about my life. You already know, how hard can it get. And I swear, It's hard to get a job here.
Ok, so I have 40$ and that's really everything I got. Can anyone direct me? Where can I invest this money, and hopefuly make something out of it in the first month? All free methods I've tried, failed quite well. Now I got something to invest and I hope this works out. Ofc, if you can help me...

So, 40$ - any method?
Keep the spoon feeding comments to yourself.

Thank you.
03-11-2013, 02:31 PM
RE:
Get a finance/money/student loans related .com domain, cost $10. Build a killer site in wordpress, submit sitemap, just basic seo. Cost $0. Buy some fiverr traffic, cost $30. Get some good cbank, cpa offers on it, average $100/sale/lead. Promote the shit out of it -squidoo,YT, fb, twitter. Heres the fun part, If you do it right, in 30 days or less, using all the valuable free shit here on the best BH forum of all in the goddamm universe; it should rank somewhere on page one of G for your search terms. Then sell part of it here or on ebay as a JV, or flog it on flippa, whatever. Should be worth a few grand at least.
03-11-2013, 03:20 PM
RE:
Youtube Affiliate Marketing. I can guide you on how to do it.
03-13-2013, 03:54 PM
RE:
(03-11-2013 03:20 PM)WhiteHatKnight Wrote:  Youtube Affiliate Marketing. I can guide you on how to do it.
Maybe you could reply to my pm?
03-14-2013, 02:51 AM
RE:
If you got enough time and work hard, i can give you my traffik buster acccess for one month for free. If you know something about Twitter marketing you can do whatever you want with ;) Send traffic to you blog as suggested before or link it directly to an offer ;)
26.gif
+REP is always appreciated !
03-14-2013, 08:33 PM
RE:
(03-14-2013 02:51 AM)misnar Wrote:  If you got enough time and work hard, i can give you my traffik buster acccess for one month for free. If you know something about Twitter marketing you can do whatever you want with ;) Send traffic to you blog as suggested before or link it directly to an offer ;)
I know nothing about twitter marketing. I got plenty of time though.
03-15-2013, 06:23 AM
RE: One last time, I ask for help.
(03-10-2013 10:03 PM)funkx Wrote:  I didn't come here to bitch about my life. You already know, how hard can it get. And I swear, It's hard to get a job here.
Ok, so I have 40$ and that's really everything I got. Can anyone direct me? Where can I invest this money, and hopefuly make something out of it in the first month? All free methods I've tried, failed quite well. Now I got something to invest and I hope this works out. Ofc, if you can help me...

So, 40$ - any method?

Thank you.
Let me save you some time... This biz it is not for you.
If you really want HELP you will do the first advice from @phil123.

This attitude "Keep the spoon feeding comments to yourself." at least for me, say to me: "I want a magic automatic button to get cash" well As i said before, I will save a lot of time: THERE IS NOT SUCH THING.

I know you do not want to hear this, but it is not really for you. It is for everybody who thinks "get money online" is easy.

You are welcome!
03-15-2013, 07:25 AM
RE: One last time, I ask for help.
(03-15-2013 06:23 AM)sambit Wrote:  
(03-10-2013 10:03 PM)funkx Wrote:  I didn't come here to bitch about my life. You already know, how hard can it get. And I swear, It's hard to get a job here.

So, 40$ - any method?

Thank you.
Let me save you some time... This biz it is not for you.
If you really want HELP you will do the first advice from @phil123.

This attitude "Keep the spoon feeding comments to yourself." at least for me, say to me: "I want a magic automatic button to get cash" well As i said before, I will save a lot of time: THERE IS NOT SUCH THING.

I know you do not want to hear this, but it is not really for you. It is for everybody who thinks "get money online" is easy.

You are welcome!
I know that making dough online is fuckin' hard. And about what phil123 wrote, I understood like 50% of the text there...+ I wasn't born with the skills required there.
Why I mention "No spoon feeding"?
Jeez, man...I know the code. You're an avarage hater.

Now, you will never accept that you're wrong. Don't bother to answer.
03-15-2013, 09:08 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2013 09:12 AM by pahsurf.)
RE:
First thing
What skills do you have. You dont need to be able to do everything, but you need to be good at something

Can you build websites on Wordpress
Write decent articles or reviews
use SEO tools

Are you wiling to work your butt off, This is essential

If you haven't got at least 2 of these basic skills,
Then you consider learning them, or get a lot more than 40 dollars to invest

If you have some skills PM me and I will try and help you out

67.gif