61.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Old Method + New Traffic Source + Twist = $$$$/month
It was shared by me in the VIP section a few months ago. Just thought others can benefit from it too.
The method I am going to share is one of the oldest and less discussed now days. But the traffic source is brand new and totally untouched. So far i have seen only 1 marketer to work with this. The site is:

Code:
http://www.skyrock.com

Code:
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/skyrock.com

Its a social networking site mostly for the European people. The best thing about this site is it has millions of loyal user. In anytime of a day, you will see almost 15,000-45,000 online users from each country. Another beauty of this site is, it shows the user who visited his/her profile. And thats what we are going to use to drive traffic to our landing page.

Resources we will need:
1. A domain (something related to adult industry)
2. 3-5 fake girly account of Skyrock.com. This can be made using 1 single IP and computer as they are not that concerned about marketers yet. Just clean cookie and browser history before creating each account.
3. An webcam affilite programs. There are literally hundreds of them. use your fav one.
4. 2-3 hours of time/Macro scripting knowledge.

What we will do:
1. Make a landing page for webcam affiliate programs. Most of the network provides ready made HTML and other resources to affiliates. Just upload them to your server.
2. Make accounts with hot girl photos. Use bikini type seductive photo. Use the same girls photo in both landing page and profile. Put some basic info like profession modelling, likes one night stand etc etc.
3. Do a status update saying, "If you aren't busy, you might come hangout with me at my video chat at htxx://www.yourlandingpage.com"
4. Now go to the home page of skyrock and do a search for Male only, Choose a location and only who are online right now. The search will return a hugh list. Now start visiting each ones profile opening in new tab of your browser. It will put your fake accounts username in their "profile seen by" list and will send them a notification. And from their people will come to see your profile(boys will always be boys...nobody can avoid a good pair of boobs...lol) From there the traffic will come to landing page.
5. If you have good macro or ubot scripting knowledge then you can easily automate the step 4 and scale up. They don't put captcha. So it is very easy.
***Don't try spamming PM. It doesn't work(i have tested it). It will only saturate the traffic source.
****If anybody share a bot for this method, everyone will appreciate for sure.
Have a good day, everyone.
12-09-2013, 03:20 AM
RE:
How much do you make with this? Please honestly answer.
Can you tell the number of profile views you make and the number of the sales you made?
So we can see the conversion rate, if it is worth it, then i'll make a script for you freely. I know some coding.
12-09-2013, 08:22 AM
RE:
Thanks nic22 even if I dont use your method explained here I read this a couple days ago and it now makes me think in other aspects how to target french users..
"Turn on, tune in, drop out" - Timothy Leary
12-09-2013, 09:35 PM
RE:
thanks for sharing method!
will try this soon
12-15-2013, 02:48 AM
RE:
WILL BE DOWN SOONER OR LATER , SO BETTER LOOKING FOR ANOTHER METHOD
79.gif
12-23-2013, 05:41 AM
RE:
Thnks a lot

More exclusive shares! Click Here
01-06-2014, 05:49 AM
RE:
Started this, made a imacro but need to refine it... So far looks like a decent little method. But think you will need to interact with the guys a bit to get some proper leads..
Stop wasting your time and money on "how to make money products" and spend your time and money building your own business. (Requires hard work, stress and innovation)
01-16-2014, 08:23 AM
RE:
I do believe the jig is up. if you post a link in your status, you will be banned. I tested this with a new account that I set up. I created a subdom, 301 that sub to a bitly link, and the bitly link had no clicks! which means that the link triggered the ban.

Now it could be that a account has to be aged in order to post links at this point do some testing to see what works.
01-22-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: Old Method + New Traffic Source + Twist = $$$$/month
(01-16-2014 08:23 AM)astbnboyxx Wrote:  I do believe the jig is up. if you post a link in your status, you will be banned. I tested this with a new account that I set up. I created a subdom, 301 that sub to a bitly link, and the bitly link had no clicks! which means that the link triggered the ban.

Now it could be that a account has to be aged in order to post links at this point do some testing to see what works.
Thanks for saving me some time! I was about to do this method! Please post updates as you test along
[Image: i9o2g.jpg]

72.gif