9.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

09-26-2015, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2015 09:36 PM by RoXt3R.)
[ON GOING ...] Make Passive Income With AMAZON STEP BY STEP
Hello Guys,
Do You Love Passive Income?

I LOVE PASSIVE INCOME. I LOVE AMAZON. Happydance

WHY AMAZON???

The Commission/Advertising fee of Amazon is truly low if you compare Amazon with other marketplace like Clickbank, Markethealth or Clicksure. So, Why AMAZON ??? Good Question! It's the most common question for new comers in Amazon Associate. Amazon is the world's largest eCommerce website. They sale almost everything! In USA, one of each 8 persons, has an account on amazon and they love to do shopping with amazon.

People are making over 100k each month from amazon associate program. And guess what? Amazon products convert like CRAZY! My average conversion rate is over 10% for my nice sites. You you be able to get such conversion rate for any other marketplace ..??

GET THE BLUEPRINT TO MAKE A NICHE WEBSITE AND SALE IT IN EMPIREFLIPPERS
MAKE A SOLID BUSINESS WITH AMAZON STEP BY STEP

STEP 01: Niche Selection

STEP 02: Keyword Research and Competition Analysis

STEP 03: Buy Domain-Hosting and Setup Website

STEP 04: Write/Outsource Articles and Start Posting Content

STEP 05: Start Working on Backlinking

STEP 06: Rank Website and Start Passive Income

STEP 007: Last Step! Guess What?? SELL YOUR WEBSITE IN EMPIREFLIPPERS**

**If your website is making $500/month you can surely be able to sale that website for $10k. Yes! you are right EMPIREFLIPPERS always provide 20× of your website's monthly income, while selling the website. Isn't it great ?? Its very possible to sale a website with 6 month and making $1000 per month from an Amazon Niche Website is pretty simple.

Still Not Sure? So, what are you waiting for? Shoot Your Questions Here. I'll Answer Them All. Lets Start Your Journey With Amazon ...

Q and A SECTION:

Q 1.

(09-26-2015 10:02 AM)tlandn Wrote:  Thank OP, I would like to know your backlink strategies for Amazon site.

ANS: Look! As in amazon niche website we work with micro niche, so the competition is always below average so you'll never need tons of backlink here. If you have PBN you can use that. But you dont have PBN, that's fine too. Just you need to use contextual links related web 2.0, Guest post, Blog. That's fine Thanks

Q 2.

(09-26-2015 10:13 AM)JAMiam47 Wrote:  Hi "RoXt3R", first of all I would like to congratulate you on your success with Amazon. What training tutorials, from this forum would you suggest will get any of us started on the right track toward Amazon success. All your input will be highly appreciated.

Much Success to you.

ANS: Yeah! you'll need a bunch of tools like wordpress plugins, themes, keyword research tools and many more items to increase your knowledge. If you ask me a budget to for a niche site I would like to pay $600-$700. But I've some solution for my BBHF members. The solution is Group Buy. I already had a group buy in our GB LOVER section. You should join that Group Buy to minimize the cost. If you have all of these tools the cost for niche site will be half as usual. Thanks

Any Rep+ is Highly Appreciated Thanks
09-26-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: Make Passive Income With AMAZON [LEARN STEP BY STEP]
why BBHF don't have a bookmark thread. I really want to bookmark this thread to watch later perfect10Perfect 10
Lets Hustle and Make this 2017 a successful Year.
09-26-2015, 10:02 AM
Thank OP, I would like to know your backlink strategies for Amazon site.
09-26-2015, 10:13 AM
Hi "RoXt3R", first of all I would like to congratulate you on your success with Amazon. What training tutorials, from this forum would you suggest will get any of us started on the right track toward Amazon success. All your input will be highly appreciated.

Much Success to you.
09-26-2015, 10:15 AM
(09-26-2015 09:33 AM)lother Wrote:  why BBHF don't have a bookmark thread. I really want to bookmark this thread to watch later perfect10Perfect 10

Lother you can just bookmark this thread on your browser, my friend.
59.gif
*BBHF NEW PRIVATE TORRENT PROJECT*
mega.nz Join NOW
09-26-2015, 10:19 AM
(09-26-2015 10:15 AM)JAMiam47 Wrote:  
(09-26-2015 09:33 AM)lother Wrote:  why BBHF don't have a bookmark thread. I really want to bookmark this thread to watch later perfect10Perfect 10

Lother you can just bookmark this thread on your browser, my friend.
yah this is an alternative choice but if we have this function we 'll know how this thread moving a new comment or smt related to this. It's just my ideal :P Nice Thread
Lets Hustle and Make this 2017 a successful Year.
09-27-2015, 05:13 PM

Thanks Bookmark it in your browser, Mate. I'll update this thread time 2 time
09-27-2015, 09:24 PM
RE: [ON GOING ...] Make Passive Income With AMAZON STEP BY STEP
(09-26-2015 10:02 AM)tlandn Wrote:  Thank OP, I would like to know your backlink strategies for Amazon site.

Hello Mate,
Answered you question in thread's Q and A SECTION Thanks
09-27-2015, 09:38 PM
(09-26-2015 10:13 AM)JAMiam47 Wrote:  Hi "RoXt3R", first of all I would like to congratulate you on your success with Amazon. What training tutorials, from this forum would you suggest will get any of us started on the right track toward Amazon success. All your input will be highly appreciated.

Much Success to you.

Hello Mate,
Thanks for your appreciate. Answered you question in thread Q and A SECTION. Thanks
09-27-2015, 09:42 PM
Is there any tool/plugin that automatically add amazon products related to our blog post?
7.gif

24.gif