14.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-29-2013, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-29-2013 11:04 AM by leoelboss.)
Nulled HITappoint Developer Version 5.2.6
Hi everybody

I have Latest Hitappoint Version 5.2.6 Developer Version White Label ¡¡¡

More info: http://www.hitappoint.com/

Full Nulled + 3 Plugins : appointment-block-day , count, SMS + 7 payment Gateways

The cost in the hitappoint Website is $399

What script you offer in exchange ??? I have a online DEMO working in my hosting.

Send PM
12-29-2013, 02:51 PM
RE:
If you want to share it here, then share it. This forum's purpose is to help each other through sharing and caring. This is not your local Trading Post partner.
12-29-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-30-2013 02:59 PM by seventeory.)
RE: Nulled HITappoint Developer Version 5.2.6
12-30-2013, 03:18 AM
RE:
Hey seventeory and gabby

I have seen people selling scripts here,

I am not selling anything ¡¡¡

I will share this script with someone who shares a script with me that I like ,that is my interest, not yours cheaps scripts seventeory ¡¡¡

[Image: b45NX27.jpg]
12-30-2013, 04:34 AM
RE:
Selling of items are done in a special offers forum where they pay to advertise. I never said you were selling anything, I was merely pointing out that to trade something for something is not the basis of this forum. If you read the forum rules you would know this.

I am only offering some guidance to avoid you being banned for not following the forum rules. This is a sharing forum, not a bartering forum. You are certainly free to do what you want as long as it is within the guidelines of this forum's operating format. It really is not that big of a deal to me, but if you end up being banned, please do not say you did not know why!!
6.gif
12-30-2013, 04:42 AM
RE:
(12-29-2013 02:51 PM)Gabby Wrote:  If you want to share it here, then share it. This forum's purpose is to help each other through sharing and caring. This is not your local Trading Post partner.

TBH I think it is fair that he gets something in return for a script he has paid money for. I mean, it's not like you have ever shared anything you've paid for.

Stop crying, please?
12-30-2013, 04:49 AM
RE:
No one was talking to you, jerk. You have no idea what I have shared here, so how can you, other then being the jerk you normally are, even make a blanket statement about what I have shared here, free or paid!!

As usual, the only time you have something to say is to run someone or something down. This is all I have to say about this with you. All your future comments will simply be ignored, as I usually do!! What an ungrateful creep you are. Go back to your hole and stay there!!
(12-30-2013 04:42 AM)Liquid™ Wrote:  
(12-29-2013 02:51 PM)Gabby Wrote:  If you want to share it here, then share it. This forum's purpose is to help each other through sharing and caring. This is not your local Trading Post partner.

TBH I think it is fair that he gets something in return for a script he has paid money for. I mean, it's not like you have ever shared anything you've paid for.

Stop crying, please?
12-30-2013, 05:25 AM
RE:
for the first time I agree with Liquid.

Stop crying, please Gabby

if anyone wants the script, which offers me some interesting script to change. After if it wants to share with the rest of the world has every right

I paid for this script and I took all backlinks

For example right now I'm looking for this plugin:

http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-c...-4550.html

if someone has , to write to me, and i send complete Hitappoint 5.2.6 script.
12-30-2013, 05:44 AM
RE:
Why does this not surprise me!!!!!!!!
(12-30-2013 05:25 AM)leoelboss Wrote:  for the first time I agree with Liquid.
12-30-2013, 05:58 AM
RE:
(12-30-2013 05:44 AM)Gabby Wrote:  Why does this not surprise me!!!!!!!!
(12-30-2013 05:25 AM)leoelboss Wrote:  for the first time I agree with Liquid.

Even moar tears from Gabby-kid.

Also, try to limit your use of punctuation. It makes you look more stupid than I think you really are.
24.gif

63.gif