25.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-01-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: Notes from Dan Kennedy's "Dan only" annual training 2019
I've copied the content to a docx file and converted for a PDF
you can download the zip file here
https://mir.cr/GUAQK7BG

reps are appreciated
10-02-2019, 04:04 AM
great share and insights. repped
10-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Thanks for highlighting this insight! +reps added

(09-30-2019 09:44 PM)cannan35wong Wrote:  24. “Marketing is about understanding behavioral science and math to make money.”

This is sooo true. That's why all the best ad copies are created in the research stage. Writing a piece of copy that hits the psychological bullseye is like forcing people to buy.

Great post!
10-03-2019, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2019 02:37 AM by berlinerin.)
Thank you. I first have to translate it in my language first. So far ... it sounds "not bad".
Thanks also Dalex for the file.

Code:
45. Stop looking at online ads, they are sloppy. Look at what the pros are putting out on radio, TV, and print. They AGONIZE over every word. These guys know what they are doing.

Hmm...? also on many busses, taxis, cars and Big Houses etc... are Ads like Online Ads (here in my town)... Every Guy who is handling Ads know what he do... If not he might be get fired.

Also...we all know in the TV there are also something like Subliminals.... hypnotic texts and pictures...
TV is not good to look at Ads! In my opinion.

Yes money is good to have, I love it also, but we should not DEPEND on that. (Money must not to be our God) We are not free then.

The others I will read later... and think it over.
But also:... Dan is an expert in his Aerea. We can take it like a menu. (must not agree to all... and look what is good FOR YOU)

Thank you.

✨ OPEN A NEW ETSY SHOP WITH THIS FREE 40 LISTINGS
FOR 4 MONTH! https://etsy.me/3MVv7ZI
10-03-2019, 06:08 PM
I agree with you. #45 is important. If someone is earning a living creating ads for others then their continued employment is totally dependent on their performance... which mean their ads must have proved to be good performers. The other part is just as important. If expensive ads are running for years and years then it's highly possible the ads are working good enough to continue running.

Thanks for insight. + reps added

(10-03-2019 02:36 AM)berlinerin Wrote:  Thank you. I first have to translate it in my language first. So far ... it sounds "not bad".
Thanks also Dalex for the file.

Code:
45. Stop looking at online ads, they are sloppy. Look at what the pros are putting out on radio, TV, and print. They AGONIZE over every word. These guys know what they are doing.

Hmm...? also on many busses, taxis, cars and Big Houses etc... are Ads like Online Ads (here in my town)... Every Guy who is handling Ads know what he do... If not he might be get fired.

Also...we all know in the TV there are also something like Subliminals.... hypnotic texts and pictures...
TV is not good to look at Ads! In my opinion.

Yes money is good to have, I love it also, but we should not DEPEND on that. (Money must not to be our God) We are not free then.

The others I will read later... and think it over.
But also:... Dan is an expert in his Aerea. We can take it like a menu. (must not agree to all... and look what is good FOR YOU)

Thank you.
55.gif
10-04-2019, 02:46 AM
thank you guys + rep added
10-10-2019, 11:20 PM
Cheers mate, rep added. Great resource!

34.gif