68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-03-2014, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2014 03:28 PM by alex44.)
Noobs Discussion Group
Are there any newbies to CPA here willing to take part in a discussion group whereby we can all help each other lessen our learning curve? Personally I am new and for the most part lost. I've downloaded several courses here but can't seem to wrap my head around it all. Believe me, I'm not dumb; not by a long shot, just intimidated by all the techy stuff involved. It may come as second nature to a lot of you here but not me.

I've tried opting in to the two Skype groups but not heard back from either. They don't want to be bothered with someone new and having a lot of questions, I guess. I wonder if they even remember what it was like when they were getting started.

If not interested here in this forum maybe you know of somewhere else I could get some direction. NOT hand holding just questions answered. If so please let me know. Just viewing video's, listening to Mp3's or reading Pdf's is not getting for me. I learn best when and where I can take part in discussions.

I haven't a lot but I could afford up $30 to $40 a month for a member site if need be.

Thanks, alex44
12-04-2014, 11:33 PM
RE:
I am newbie in CPA too, trying to get into some networks. If any experience person can give some guidance that would be great :-)
12-13-2014, 12:25 AM
RE:
Well guys, ask questions and they will be answered on forums just like this one.
If you want to start in the affiliate industry, this is my guide:
First of all you'll need time, patience and a small amount of money to invest. $30-$40 should do it for the beginning
1. Find a niche that you like a have some knowledge about.
2. Make a website -> buy a domain, a hosting and put wordpres with a nice, free theme on it. (a .com domain is no more than $10/year, a hosting something like $2-$5/month)
3. Make some quality and unique content.
4. Regsiter to google adsense and some affiliate networks relevant for your niche.
5. put google ads on you site, and write posts with affiliate links
6. use some seo techniques in order to rank your site (social media, comments on other blogs, write on forums etc.)
7. repeat from step 1 or 2 until you'll reach a max amount of websites you can manage.
You can earn pretty good but it takes patience and perseverance to make it work. Also it's a lot of learning involved.
Good luck :)

43.gif