43.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-17-2023, 01:49 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2023 11:54 AM by Lumos.)
No help given here I guess.
Posted this a while ago and its been viewed plenty...but I guess I'm just talking to myself here.

OP:
This may come across as very silly, but here goes just the same...

One of the longer MP3s from the Paul R. Scheele Sonic Access program has a very inspiring little song at the very end of it, which I clipped and saved.

For me it is enjoyable, BUT sadly I cannot hear well enough to make out its quieter parts - and I'd love to know what it is saying, if possible...so:
I'm hoping that a kindly member here might give it a listen or 2 and jot down the lyrics so that my old eyes can read what my old ears cannot hear ?!?

I've uploaded it here in MP3 form, no PW:
Code:
https://workupload.com/file/u3KGjN6pV9m

And for any folks who seek such inspirational stuff - it can just be a nice tune to listen to, if desired.

The program itself is most recently shared here:
https://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET...nic-Access

Thanks for any assistance with this !!
I totally despise board spammers and spambots !!!
02-21-2023, 01:25 PM
RE: Please help. (Got good ears ??)
Wow. 30+ views...and zero replies.

Oddly enough, on the same night as this query, I posted asking for help with several things at a w*r*z community that is NOT about IM/MMO, and...

My requests were all fulfilled that very same night.

In my POV this points to how most members here seem to just be after pushbutton instant fixes - rather than embodying a community spirit.

Sadly, so much is missed when folks are isolated like this.
03-23-2023, 07:24 PM
RE: No help given here I guess.
Hi lumos, sorry just seen your post is this something you still need?

i transcribed it with transkriptor, here it is

Listen to the song, spirit. We get you the perfect creation that's always been standing in your power and your baddest. I feel your presence deep inside me. Silence. Open and ready for you. Stinks. I know you're. It's coming through. With the president.
I don't want. With the president. I don't want. Black and white. Open and ready for you. I know. It's coming through. I.
With the. I want. Rose. Right.
03-24-2023, 11:43 AM
Thanks for making this effort Mah121 !!!

I did look for online tools aimed at detecting lyrics from audio before posting my query here - without success.

Looking at the Transkriptor site, it explains thusly:

Quote:Automatically transcribe your meetings, interviews, lectures, and other conversations in English.

Now I know why it barfed all over that song !!

Its results are neither very upbeat nor inspirational, that much is clear.

Even after all this time I still wish someone with better hearing than myself would give this little 3 minute song a listen or 2 and type off the words.

What I am able to hear of it is very inspiring IMO.

Thanks again, and Reps given for your kindness, of course.
04-29-2023, 02:39 PM
In Googling a snippet of the lyrics, there was one result: your thread as user One on another forum asking the same question.

That's quite the niche you have there.

I see your request was granted over there, so I'll not trouble myself any further.

You are asking the Internet for things it no longer provides. I came online in 97, so you must miss the old gold days even more than I.

There are remnants of people like us all over the web, but unfortunately, we are spread wide and thin and overpowered by the new gimme generation.

Godspeed in your travels, sir.
47.gif
04-29-2023, 02:43 PM
When I Googled a snippet of the lyrics, the only result was a post on another forum by you as user One asking the same question.

That's quite the niche you have there.

Someone granted your request over there, so I won't trouble myself further.

You are asking the Internet for things it no longer provides. I came online in '97, so you must miss the old gold days even more than me.

There are remnants of people like us across the web, but unfortunately, we are spread wide and thin and overpowered by the gimme generation.

Godspeed in your travels, sir.
04-30-2023, 12:04 PM
Greetings and Thanks Qdeluxe !!
(+Rep given, of course.)

As with yourself, I could not find the desired info by any searching that I did.

Turns out the music itself WAS still around and how that person found it is both amazing and quite beyond me - while I am grateful for the solution to have arrived at all.

Yes - as you say - when search engines actually provided REAL answers rather than endless sales pitches WAS a better internet time as I see it.
(Though I do NOT miss the years of dialup-only connections at all !!)

Just FYI:
This section appears to be moderated, so posts here tend to be somewhat delayed in becoming visible.

41.gif