53.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-29-2014, 05:21 AM
Nison Candle Scanner PRO ( Worth $2,495 ) +Training Videos and eBooks ( Worth $1,997.00 )
[align=start]

[Image: ncsbox.jpg]

Nison Candle Scanner for NinjaTrader

Why Nison Candle Scanner Will Become Your Favorite Trading Tool

All of the filtering and analysis that Nison Candle Scannerâ„¢ performs for you is done instantaneously over the Internet using proprietary filtering technology that alerts you to candlestick patterns in real-time.

You can filter all daily or longer term markets (plus intraday for alerts), all the time, and have only those meeting pre-specified criteria instantly be called to your attention. What could be easier and more powerful!

Using the most powerful filtering capability over the internet, Nison Candle Scannerâ„¢ acts as a powerful information refinery, alerting traders and investors to only the types of high-payoff, personalized ideas they want to see, filtering out any and all irrelevant information.

Product performance occurs on a real-time basis - before the value of the filtered information perishes.

Download
http://ge.tt/2xHEQjG1/v/0?c
[/align]
Thanks for giving me +Reputation!
01-29-2014, 02:53 PM
RE:
Hey...But Nison Candle Scanner needs licence key..It's unusable without it. The manual say that need to send one email to receive licence key. Sorry..But please..provide a valid licence key.

Thanks
Adding Reputation it is Always Appreciated
01-30-2014, 06:17 AM
RE:
sorry but i found it so, i dont have any license, we need our crackers ;)
Thanks for giving me +Reputation!

61.gif