19.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-18-2014, 06:04 PM
Newspaper v4.0 - Themeforest Premium Wordpress Theme
[Image: c1395f6ca21c50ae70f9a58d43a95652.jpg]
Newspaper v4.0 - Themeforest Premium Wordpress Theme | 12.0 MB

Newspaper is a WordPress theme that lets you write articles and blog posts with ease. We offer great support and friendly help!

The Newspaper template is excellent for a news, newspaper, magazine, publishing or review site. It also supports videos from YouTube and features a rating system. So far, we have the theme integrated with bbPress Forum, BuddyPress, Buddy Press, and WooCommerce. It uses the best clean SEO practices, and on top of that, its fast, simple, and easy to use. In addition, Newspaper supports responsive Google ads, AdSense and RTL .

Product page: http://themeforest.net/item/newspaper/5489609

Download Links:
Quote: http://www.mirrorcop.com/downloads/FAVVGRJX

07-19-2014, 12:55 AM
RE:
thanks for your share......repped you.......i am new to wordpress......can you please tell me what is the file name.... patch_3.9.2_4.0......and what to do with it......thanks again.....i am new to bestblackhatforum.........thanks for your help
07-19-2014, 08:01 AM
RE:
V 4.0.1 – 18 July

the theme now cuts separate thumbs for mega menu – this greatly improves the loading time with multiple mega menus. Please regenerate the thumbnails Read here
fixed new post error when user is not admin
fixed css issues with full width posts
fixed demo style selector
fixed speed booster plugin (when opening up the site, it was appearing for a moment with no style)
fixed loading gif appearing at the end of the post
fixed self hosted video support (better style)
fixed self hosted audio style
fixed footer socials on mobile style
fixed spelling errors
added new sections in Theme Panel -> Custom Typography (h1-6 tags, blockquotes, the titles for post template 1-4, title for pages with title)
The list of modified files
07-19-2014, 10:09 AM
RE:
Can you upload the latest version please? (V 4.0.1)

67.gif