79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2013, 05:11 PM
RE:
@leechers Beware they get market as of today! by few VIP Members! really simple!

If you see this picture! the MF is a Leecher!

Enjoy!

CopyMyCash
10-06-2013, 06:04 PM
RE: Newbies vs Leechers
(10-06-2013 10:08 AM)keithr13 Wrote:  Hey Guys/Girls,

Thought I'd start a thread from the 'Newbie' point of view.
Please bear in mind that because I'm a 'Newbie', I don't know a lot of the stuff that you take for granted.
So I'm guessing that this is already in the wrong place, as the first place I looked was the 'free' stuff.
Now C'mon, surely you all did that too, when you were new?
We all want something for nothing when we're starting out, don't we?
We don't know any better, thinking that the internet is full of free stuff!

As I said, I'm a relatively new member, and I've downloaded a few nulled WSO's without really contributing to the forum.
I'm sure that most of you did when you first joined.
Thank you to the OP's and the Nullers, I thanked you on the threads, but more thanks should always be given wherever possible.
I see one or two 'haters' on the /Forum/Freebies section, always posting about 'leechers'.
This is what my post is primarily about.

I realise that there will always be people who want something for nothing, the people that you refer to as 'Leechers'.
Please remember also that there are people that are just starting out in their IM career and need some guidance, without spending shitloads of money finding out what works, hence their presence here.

I'm one of those people.

When I see posts that are against leechers, I worry that I am one of them, and it makes me think that there may be more people that see this and just leave, without ever contributing.

I would love to be able to give back to the wonderful contributors to this forum, but as of yet I don't know how!
I'm sure that in time I will learn how, but in the mean-time, couldn't we have a "how to" section?
Hell, I don't even know the basics, like how to cloak a link on here.

Looking forward to either being moved or banned
kerithr13! I want u to listen very carefully....Here on the BBHF we are not thieves,crooks,or steal anything! We just help those thats been robbed over the years from garbage thats all....

We always state every time "WEN u DOWNLOAD a PRODUCT and it WORKS,,BUY IT" and thats not something for nothing do that make sense...Thats how we do it.

Remember this....We dont hate!...We just think that mofu that been around for a wile and still not a VIP they just bull s**t ass leechers...Me im just mad that the BBHF is risking this site FOR LEECHERS!!...If u not going to b a VIP u is a leeach simple as that...

U been around sense Oct 2012,,,NOW U C'mon! Got to b kidding me...its not that hard to b a VIP...Just stop dl everything and find something that works for u and stick with that.....

I must give a shout to

Omega,,AntonVS,,,JohnnyShowdow,,,BBHF,,,Lela,,,MOD,,,Spadpart8,,,SeoKingcorp,,,B​lackNinjx,,,Thor,,,Google,,CopyMyCash,,
Moneystar,,,Akaski,,,KingofMarkeing,,,JudgeDredd,,,AlmightyAndrew,,,ZoneMe,,,and​ of course CreatetheMind....

If it was not for them,,i would b fuc....I have made money from the info they gave me,,And i would spend every lass dime + to keep this S**t going....And thats real.

Now me and my girly going to watch kung fu flicks now....good luc
10-07-2013, 03:30 AM
RE:
i think the only thing leechers could do is giving good reps for contributers
10-22-2013, 07:24 PM
RE:
Leechers are not an issue, in my opinion, because the site owners can monetize can use their presence to charge a higher rate for ads (more views), and then the contributors also gain value because the site is better-funded. And anything that could be compromised by too many viewers can just be shared in VIP.

Personally, leeching from this site (downloading shares without sharing myself, I never had internet connection that could handle making mirrors even) was what saved me in IM. WSOs may be bullshit, but if you read hundreds of them you really start to understand the workable concepts behind the BS. I read like 200 ebooks from here before the underlying concepts started to click for me, and now I'm doing okay with my IM strategies. If I hadn't had access to that stuff it would have been so much harder or impossible to make it (I'm no millionaire, but I'm now confident that I can feed my family with the internet for the foreseeable future) and I'd hate to see others shut out of the opportunity due to not having anything to give back at first.

A lot of new people here are clearly people that really need help - as in, they really need money and there are no jobs in their locality - and this forum saves them from spending their rent/food money on BSOs due to desperation. That's why I donated as soon as I started getting reliable income - this forum is almost like a compassion center to save potential victims of the Warrior Forum and other scam MMO sites, which are truly cruel and evil in the way they play on the desperation of the poor.

I'd be happy if millions of leeches downloaded every share here and did nothing with them but whine about the link being down, as long as the genuine people have the same opportunities I did. Not to sound too cheesy, but the people taking their time to share stuff here have changed many lives and are true heroes to a lot of people. I hope they can focus on the good they're doing and how much they've helped people simply survive, and remember that many of the people they've helped will 'pay it forward' in some manner - while just ignoring the ungrateful leechers.
10-22-2013, 11:24 PM
(10-06-2013 06:04 PM)DOMINION Wrote:  .We dont hate!...We just think that mofu that been around for a wile and still not a VIP they just bull s**t a** leechers...Me im just mad that the BBHF is risking this site FOR LEECHERS!!...If u not going to b a VIP u is a leeach simple as that...
Oh..do you now?

[Image: cool-story-bro--thumb.jpg]
10.gif
10-26-2013, 10:12 PM
RE:
Im new here - ill mirror regular - can anyone direct me the correct way to post a mirrorcreator link or do i just copy n paste in the message box??
10-27-2013, 10:31 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 10:47 AM by one.)
(10-22-2013 11:24 PM)runboxxx Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 06:04 PM)DOMINION Wrote:  .We dont hate!...We just think that mofu that been around for a wile and still not a VIP they just bull s**t a** leechers...Me im just mad that the BBHF is risking this site FOR LEECHERS!!...If u not going to b a VIP u is a leeach simple as that...
Oh..do you now?

[Image: cool-story-bro--thumb.jpg]
Big Cap'n Crunch fan, from way back. Thanks for "kindeling" memories Love
Willie Wonka too. Remember vividly...
11-03-2013, 07:53 PM
RE:
since i got here iv felt the same.im still trying to learn,think iv gave one method and tried an xbox live 48 hour code give away but iv now purchased vip.im on all the blakhat sites but this one is my favourite.just try contribute to the site via going vip and other stuff as well as you an thats what im trying to do
11-03-2013, 10:14 PM
RE:
When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

Rep+ to OP, I like your honesty.
Keep Smiling!
11-06-2013, 12:47 PM
RE:
(11-03-2013 10:14 PM)bluenose10 Wrote:  When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.

Rep+ to OP, I like your A S S Love
LOL Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
11.gif

81.gif