67.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

10-06-2013, 10:08 AM
Newbies vs Leechers
Hey Guys/Girls,

Thought I'd start a thread from the 'Newbie' point of view.
Please bear in mind that because I'm a 'Newbie', I don't know a lot of the stuff that you take for granted.
So I'm guessing that this is already in the wrong place, as the first place I looked was the 'free' stuff.
Now C'mon, surely you all did that too, when you were new?
We all want something for nothing when we're starting out, don't we?
We don't know any better, thinking that the internet is full of free stuff!

As I said, I'm a relatively new member, and I've downloaded a few nulled WSO's without really contributing to the forum.
I'm sure that most of you did when you first joined.
Thank you to the OP's and the Nullers, I thanked you on the threads, but more thanks should always be given wherever possible.
I see one or two 'haters' on the /Forum/Freebies section, always posting about 'leechers'.
This is what my post is primarily about.

I realise that there will always be people who want something for nothing, the people that you refer to as 'Leechers'.
Please remember also that there are people that are just starting out in their IM career and need some guidance, without spending shitloads of money finding out what works, hence their presence here.

I'm one of those people.

When I see posts that are against leechers, I worry that I am one of them, and it makes me think that there may be more people that see this and just leave, without ever contributing.

I would love to be able to give back to the wonderful contributors to this forum, but as of yet I don't know how!
I'm sure that in time I will learn how, but in the mean-time, couldn't we have a "how to" section?
Hell, I don't even know the basics, like how to cloak a link on here.

Looking forward to either being moved or banned
10-06-2013, 10:21 AM
RE:
This is the Freebies section where you post a free item you're sharing with the group.

This post belongs in a different forum. Please have one of the mods move it for you.
Villainy. Feel it in your heart chakra.
10-06-2013, 10:37 AM
RE:
Hello keithr13 you can find some noob needed info here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Help-...er-Section

for future reference, topics such as this one can go here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Forum-Lounge.

BUT that doesnt matter, EVERYONE is a noob. I am a noob at heart surgery and I am sure most people here are too.

The easiest way to contribute is by creating mirrors on sites such as mirrorcreator.com
10-06-2013, 10:47 AM
RE:
You've been here for a year and haven't contributed a thing. You sir, are a leecher.
10-06-2013, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 10:50 AM by sjc999.)
RE: Newbies vs Leechers
If you want to know how something like that was done just find an example and click quote and the post will be bought up in the editor showing all its shortcodes etc.

The editor also has the buttons to insert images, videos, links etc.
(10-06-2013 10:08 AM)keithr13 Wrote:  Hell, I don't even know the basics, like how to cloak a link on here.
47.gif
10-06-2013, 10:59 AM
RE:
@fastlane99

a person that has admitted that they have a problem that needs to be fixed should not be flamed.

as a contributor you should know that only positive and or good information should be posted, not name calling flaming.

@OP you have to understand that your lack of self motivation (not researching things yourself) triggers those kinds of posts.
10-06-2013, 11:07 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 11:08 AM by heisenberg808.)
RE:
(10-06-2013 10:47 AM)fastlane99 Wrote:  You've been here for a year and haven't contributed a thing. You sir, are a leecher.

EXACTLY!!! It's not rocket science on how to create "Mirrors" of stuff especially after a year of downloading. It's the easiest way of contributing...

10-06-2013, 11:36 AM
RE:
(10-06-2013 10:59 AM)m45741314574 Wrote:  @fastlane99

a person that has admitted that they have a problem that needs to be fixed should not be flamed.

as a contributor you should know that only positive and or good information should be posted, not name calling flaming.

@OP you have to understand that your lack of self motivation (not researching things yourself) triggers those kinds of posts.
Nobody is flaming him. He was wondering if he was a leecher, so I told him. He's a leecher. Not going to sugar coat that. There's no excuse for that if you've been here for a year and havent made 1 single mirror.
10-06-2013, 12:14 PM
RE:
(10-06-2013 11:36 AM)fastlane99 Wrote:  There's no excuse for that if you've been here for a year and havent made 1 single mirror.
You can't argue with that statement! I always give +5 to people who mirror and mirroring a S***** WSO (like 5MB of rehashed crap) takes like 1 min...

to @OP getting REP (and basically proving you are not worthless leach, which you can't guard from as of this moment) is a process that can be initiated with simple contributions of your time like:

1. posting worthy review
2. creating a mirror
3. saying that WSOs are crap
4. saying that BHT is crap

All those will get +5 from me :D

It's free to do all of those!
Smile!
10-06-2013, 01:52 PM
RE:
Ok sir as i can see i joined after you and i'm still newbi but i'm learning
Do want to know how i learn
1- read every comment to see if someone answer my Q