60.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-06-2017, 01:13 PM
Newbie here! How do I post?
Hey everyone. I am a newbie here. I am a VIP and have downloaded some awesome stuff. So happy to be here.

I have some things I think everyone would be interested in like Foxley's Mountain of Clients and a few other Foxley courses, CoachGlue packages that I didn't find on here, Kathryn Hockins Ecourse Launch Formula, a bunch of ContentSparks PLR and way more.

What is the best way to share these files on here? I have a paid mega account. I have seen some VIP's upload to Mega and just share the link in a post. But I am seeing more and more VIP's needing to pm a message to the poster to get a link to download. Are they doing that because it is this a safer way to share?

Can someone respond here or point me to a thread maybe that has advice on the best way to post and share? That would be awesomesauce!

Looking forward to sharing some good stuff!
12-08-2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Newbie here! How do I post?
I think Mega is generally one of the best solutions, but more on bigger downloads. I have also a Mega account, but only a free account with 50 gb storage capacity. I share also via a paid 500 gb Pcloud.com account and for smaller downloads mediafire.com and zippyshare.com accounts. Although Zippyshare often deletes files after 4-6 weeks storage time.
12-09-2017, 03:10 AM
RE: Newbie here! How do I post?
Welcome!

I was about to give you some guidance but it looks like you've managed to sort out how to post already...AND you've posted some sterling shares I must say.

Keep it up.

If you need any help or have questions feel free to ask me and I'll be happy to oblige. Been here for some time and I'm maniacal about quality!!!

Best.

WW

75.gif