46.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-21-2014, 02:29 AM
New trends for Adsense/ Amazon and Clickbank sites in 2014?
Dear friends: Two years ago I had more than 100 Blogs, first following Xfactor's, Clickbums, Corey's, $100 per day and more methods, and trying to adequate them to Panda and Penguins changes after the effects of that wave extinguished, modifying one by one with many articles, videos, backlinks (high and medium PR).

Those sites were made thru Xsitepro, and I monetized them with Adsense/ Amazon and Clickbank mainly.
But despite I worked day by day trying to improve them, the monthly overhead of hosting + domains renewals + some Seo tools, WSO's, etc. made my profits insignificant and my whole effort meaningless, so I quit IM!

But after that long while, I want to hit the road again, learning from what I did wrong and moving forward again.
What WSO, blueprints and Seo tools do you recommend me to use these days to use as a fresh start?

Xsitepro or Wordpress sites?
Do I use my once most successful Xsitepro sites as a base and adequate them to the new trends or start everything from scratch once more?

I'd appreciate your help very much!
Thank you
03-22-2014, 11:25 PM
RE:
Any help or ideas, please?
Thank you
03-22-2014, 11:29 PM
RE:
use WordPress, There you can use so many SEO plugins and amazing features. Try to learn SEO daily and check Google's update. :) you must need to know, what Google's like and what's not. :) Good luck.

Use Long Tail Pro for find good keyword. :P
03-25-2014, 08:09 PM
RE:
It depends. I use both of them. If you want to build a fast and clean minisites as Xfactor method the tool is Xsitepro because you will get a light web with the exact code you need and with wordpress you will have to delete useless code and modify (get ready to search in their code) the html so you can seo-optimize it.
If you want a site more visitor friendly where people interact with other people or the site the best tool will be Wordpress. The plugins are easy to use and worth the time to work in the html to seo-optimize it.

31.gif