86.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-17-2011, 03:22 PM
New to this Forum
This forum was recommended to me and it seems to be very good. I'll look around and see how it goes.
11-17-2011, 09:02 PM
RE: New to this Forum
A Forum is a place where we can discuss on many topics like health,business,society,medicines.
We can join different groups as well as create our own group,make frnds here and do share
your views and ideas..ask questions and give answers..
11-19-2011, 12:11 AM
Hello to all new comers, welcome to BBHF.
I would like to share a little info with you. When you are at the forum, don't be surprise not many SuperVIP participate in the discussion and that is for a reason.

And that the reason is because many SuperVIP are very busy downloading top notch programs inside many VIP room. They keep busy downloading.

And currently, our Super Admin and Moderators also very busy rip the DNS lists from other forums.
DNS means "Do Not Share list". Please read the forum rule and discover many interesting posts from BBHF admin.

I encourage you to upgrade to SuperVIP and share the benefits same as we all SuperVIP.
With a one time payment of US$ 50.00, this is no brainer.

The decision is at your hand.

I believe the forum keep bring many exciting VIP freebies download in the coming future.
I become SuperVIP in just a few months as planned and I am glad I did.

How about you?
Make your right decision now!

Wish your success online and offline.
Bestblackhatforum Rocks!
▶️FREE EBOOKS HERE!- Instagram Riches - Effective Facebook/Twitter Marketing - TikTok Ad Training Kit And More!
11-20-2011, 05:00 AM
Just found this forum and happy to be a member i hope i will learn a lot and promise to give my best
11-20-2011, 07:57 AM
welcome to all the new comers
33.gif
04-30-2012, 04:09 AM
Welcome to this new world....
use the tank to dominate the competitors!!
Read our BLOG

78.gif