50.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

03-31-2014, 12:14 AM
New here! Would love to meet some people!
Hi,
I'm new here, I'm good at PPI, Kinda at landing pages.. I'm a starter on CPA.. Would love to take your suggestions..! Do you think PPI is better than CPA? Which network is better in PPI aswell as in CPA? I'm using RevenYou but it won't really convert well.. Tongue

Thanks.
AKAProfitable.
03-31-2014, 06:06 AM
RE:
wellcome bro
03-31-2014, 07:04 PM
RE:
Nice to meet you.
04-02-2014, 10:55 AM
RE:
Welcome!

Most CPA Networks have pay per install offers :)

I reccomend MaxBounty all the way and PeerFly when your earning alot and want more variety :)
My Lamborghini I bought with knowledge gained with Dropshipping courses at BBHF :)
[Image: 5AcZiO7.gif]
04-05-2014, 05:35 PM
RE:
Greetings and Welcome AKAProfitable! I'm new here as well. I'm not new to IM though.

To answer your question, some here will say PPI falls under the category of CPA. But regardless, if there's 1 thing I think can right now, it's this: The more clear and specific questions a person's questions are, the better chance the person asking the question has at getting valuable answers.

PPI is earning some dudes mega bux right now. CPA in general, the exact same thing could be said.

Now here is something that I really need to get off my chest, and it's totally off topic.

Is it just me, or does Lord Krafty have the best darn gif you've ever seen?
15.gif
Closed

28.gif