31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-22-2013, 10:45 PM
New Money Making Idea with Music
Hey Guys,

last night i got another plan to make a few bucks online. (maybe greyhat?!).

I am getting hot new music earlier than 99,99% of other people. Normally a few weeks bevor the tracks will be released.

I make some test already and got Videos with 40.000k Views in 2 weeks. Thats cool or?

How to monetize the music videos ?? i tried with ppd but videos then get kicked soon.

Now i joined the itunes affi porgram and want to start adding the itunes link to buy the tracks in the description.

Okay, you will get only few 0,03 Cents r so on per sale, but its not illegal or ??

What do you think ?

cheers
07-24-2013, 01:12 PM
RE:
Sounds great and the idea can be scaled to make more money... Cool
07-24-2013, 04:14 PM
RE:
Is nobody here making cash ith itunes aff and youtube ??
07-24-2013, 06:22 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 06:28 PM by Losille.)
RE:
I own a small record label and one of the problems will be facing is "Normally a few weeks bevor the tracks will be released."
If you are talking about putting up videos with songs by a major artist before it is released you can go to jail.

If you can get past the record label and YouTube I would suggest a "fan" page.

For example set up a page not a whole dot com for the artist. I am using 50cent for the this example.
In your description talk about how much you love 50 cent and direct them to your
50 cent "shrine" with a promise of some revelation about the singer.
Set it up to look like a fan page not a sales trap.
A little biography, photos of him like that.
Put affiliate links up for everything pertaining to 50 cent. And something about how to get a music career started then Google for links.
Ask them to get on the mailing list to keep updated with the latest music and whatever for 50 cent. You will start a targeted email list.
Put up affiliate links:
itunes
All Posters.com
t-shirts
eBay - signed photos and such
Itsy for crafty items
Items that you would associate with him
HipHop clothing
HipHop jewelry
Once you get signed up for all of the affiliate programs and have a basic page layout you repeat it for each artist.
07-26-2013, 04:34 PM
RE:
Sample the music use a preview. Build a genuine 'hotnewhiphop' type of website. Monetize with adsense. Type out the lyrics/review the music.
9.gif
08-08-2013, 05:33 PM
RE:
Okay, and when i wait and put the video up when song is released ??

Thats not illegal or ?? Couse i put the itunes BUY NOW Link in Description, so the Artist also make money with me :)
08-15-2013, 01:48 PM
RE:
Whether or not you can put it up after it is released depends on the company that owns the video. Some are very aggressive. Your YouTube account could get removed. Best to use an account you haven't done a lot of work on.

Putting iTunes is a nice. You see it as free publicity and they view it as theft of funds.

iTunes is not how most of the money is made by a record label.

Record labels or someone who owns the publishing rights to the song is paid by how many times it is paid or performed.

Each time the song is played, anywhere, anytime the owner of the publishing rights is paid a mechanical fee.
Radio stations pays someone like ASCAP every time a song is played.

Mechanical fees are the first thing paid, that is why artists can have a hit and end up with very little money.
Technically speaking if you upload the video and it gets 1,000 plays you would owe the publisher for each play.
As far as I know they never have never asked for payment but it is just a matter of time.
(08-08-2013 05:33 PM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  Okay, and when i wait and put the video up when song is released ??

Thats not illegal or ?? Couse i put the itunes BUY NOW Link in Description, so the Artist also make money with me :)
08-16-2013, 11:55 PM
RE:
Upload bulk videos of them with different accounts using VPN or Proxy and use PPD.
Nothing is better than PPD about this kind of situation, believe me.

68.gif