6.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-01-2015, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2015 11:27 PM by letsbcool.)
Star New Easy Money Making Idea: Earn BIG Commissions
Hi friends,

Thanks for the great community where I learn new things everyday.

Let me start by some story:

In 2010 I was working as a virtual assistant when a client contacted me and offered me to work on his research and data entry project:

Project: find all producer of X products and get their pricing in a spreadsheet.
The X product exists only in my country where it's produced and exported worldwide.

In this moment I got an idea: Why not to play as a "business owner" and offer him the X product?

I contacted the producer of the product and get his pricing, I added 20% commission to the price list and sent the offer to my recruiter who did not accept the offer and cancelled my job contract because he told me he wanted to compare a list of producers.

Well, I lost the client but I got a golden idea.

From that day, I created a simple website using xsite pro (because I was not familiar with WP or site creation in general).

I bought a domain name and a hosting and I have done some SEO etc.

Few months later, I started receiving inquiries via my simple html website and I replied using an email template. I don't tell them I'm a reseller, I tell them I'm the producer. And this worked like a charm.

Sometimes I earn what the producer earn: my commission was 100%.
I was targeting the English market because the french market was saturated.

Example of my earning: I got an order of 1000 kg, the producer sell it at $24/kg, I sold it to my client at $35/kg...you can calculate my earning...

It was a dream to have a car, but after this earning, I bought a car.

The best thing is all your clients are resellers and retailers: so they order again and again.

The producer do all things: packaging, shipping...etc, I only give him my invoice to be sent with order to my client.

I can send you the details: product name, producer contact (I have searched for the best producer and found it). Just PM me and add REPs.

All you need is a domain name, hosting and some SEO and marketing and you are ready.

- You can do you market research to fix your own prices
- You can sell in bulk or wholesale with private label service(the producer do all this).
- You can sell in your region...

All scenarios are profitable for you.

Most of my client are Amazon resellers so you can start this business too.

I hope my contribution will help you make more money online and perhaps start a new business.

Thank you for reading.
AWS and AZURE CREDITS AVAILABLE UP TO $150K

12.gif