65.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2022, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2022 01:49 PM by sikandar.)
Need ideas for Movie download / CPA Traffic
There is a big money-making potential in CPA URL lockers that lead users to download movies, TV shows, or Sports shows of their choice. Here is a video that summarizes this approach well.

I'm currently in the process of making a movie download website. In this regard, I'd like to get tips from experienced CPA marketers - especially about how to get free, targeted traffic that comes from tier 1/2 countries, that would convert for this niche.

Thanks in advance.
08-29-2022, 09:03 AM
RE: Need ideas for Movie download / CPA Traffic
Traffic is the hardest part and CPA offers are kinda difficult to pull off because of how easy it is to find video sites streaming movies.

The method he posted would require lots of traffic to convert - maybe 5% if you're lucky will actually click the link and do an offer, but most will skip and go back.

I think he's lying about his CPA offer - most likely showing an account that's using multiple methods, that's why he never shows you the earnings coming from one source in CPAGrip.

26.gif